Reviews for Love Travels
Delighted chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Thank you for such a great fic in this fandom.
Roxibyllia chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I hated the ending of johnny tremain! I personally thought Dove should have been shot and killed instead of Rab.
SailorSolarsystem chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love you for writing this. o.o

Even if it was 3 years ago. :3

My whole grade is reading this book right nao, and me and my friend are going all obsessive over the JohnnyxRab hints. Hell, even my Lit teacher was saying "it's not a bad thing" over the more obvious hints.

-favoritefavorite
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh gosh.

I wanted to cry at the end, it was so sad. I wanted to cry even in the middle too and maybe the beggining.

But this was beautiful, and wonderful. It was wonderfully beautiful.

(Adds story to favorites)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Johnny Teman died in the Revolutionary War get over it!
Liz chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
not bad
Abiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
That . . was so cute. Makes me all fuzzy inside.

Or, it would, if that fucked up song from final desteny 3 didn't just come on . .

But I'm teary, and the thought of something like that just makes me want to . .participate in the class we're 'reading' JT in.
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aw! That was so sad, but extremely well written. I've never read the book Johnny Tremain(is it a movie, too?) but I want to now. I wanna find out who Rab is. They sound like a good pairing. Anyways, great story! _
what once was chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I'll have you know, woman, that made me CRY.

I hope you're happy. *sniffle*

And that's the extent of my review at this point. There just isn't that much that can be said. Beautiful, sad, and it just rips yer heartstrings right out. In short:

ILOVEYOU.