Reviews for Fixed
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 3 . 2/9
I can believe you killed a viable baby in this story. It's very upsetting and tarnishes the series
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Hey a baby girl & promise of more.
nightpurr1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I must say your gift at writing is your talent of bring the reader into your story through the heart felt emotions you express thought laughter, happiness, tears & sorrow but most important is love.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
omg :D
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I found the sequel! Thank you for writing this.
YeCatsJ chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Great sequel
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
I was expecting 'James' for the boy and 'Lily' for the girl, it was cute though and entertaining.
evfangirl98 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
loved it
RemySevvyFan chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
A bit short but still incredibly good.

And I love the name Eleanor! 3
Rika100 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
This is good aswell. Great job. _
WereBunny87 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Aw i actually cried when Aiden died! But i love this story reguardless!
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Ok Harry Potter pregnant was WAY out there, still an enjoyable story though. On to the next one! I so need to get a life!
puffin chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I really like this one. It seem kind of short and rushed but I still like it.
Neeshack chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Great sequel. Well done.
bookworm51485 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
I must admit that I'm wondering why so many fanfic authors are killing boys and then having the next child be a girl when HP (and HP characters) have kids. I'm really thinking that there's some anti-male thing going on :-D because this is maybe the 20th story I've this exact thing in.

But moving on, I love your writing. It's realistic, handles tragedy without the air of melodrama that seems to pervade 'angsty' fanfiction. I'm also happy to read stories that have actually been completed. I read Damaged before this and thoroughly enjoyed it and after I finish this review, I plan to go and look at your other stories.