Reviews for Whose Line Is It Anyway?
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
HAHAHA OMG CSI AND WHOSE LINE CROSSOVER? GENIUS! :D great story! i enjoyed it xDD
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love it, so hilarious!
Way Walker chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Thtas so funny LOL! I love the show and your version was so good, loved Grissoms reaction. Well done, it gave me a good laugh.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMAO its great and yes Whose Line is hilarious and so is this oneshot!
BabyAngel-AmyLe chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was so funny! You should make them do another round. It's hilarious. Please continue. Please.
MyRedeemerLives chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I like it.. Very funny! :D
gnbrules chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Awesome! That was hilarious! I think it's really cool that you and your brother both took part in making the story.
Name chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
omg, that was so hilarious! i laughed so loud that i thinkn i scared my brother.
PainfullyPassive chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
too funny!
l0v3l1k3w1nt3r chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Whose Line is it Anyway and CSI... two of my favourite shows combined... GENIUS!
Ryan Stiles is funny chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I love Whose Line and I loved your story! Although I'm not really a Sandle shipper, I thought it was pretty good. Keep up the good work!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lol LOVED it!:):) - i think people should talk to ecklie like that more often!:):):):) oh, and by the way, nice little bit with greg and sara in the end, nothing excessive, but enough to satisfy!:) keep it up!:):)
tefla again chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I just realized something ... but when Greg replies to Sara the third time (at the beginning) ... wouldn't he be out for forgetting the 'I' in "Sorry, I wasn't listening?"
Dugleik chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Brilliant! I'm still laughing.
tefla chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OMG! That was great. I love seeing a mix of my two favorite shows and you captured the CSIs perfectly. I almost did a spit take with the Sara and Ecklie scene.