Reviews for Vigil
Winter-Eyes chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Aww that was so perfect. I love all your stories but I think that was my favourite...even reading it after seeing Faith. It actally is better this way round because I can see where you drew your inspiration from. Simply sublime!
fairyntoad14 chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
That was so sweet, your right Dean would have hated it. But I loved it.
ItsaMiracle chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
wow nice! but why did you make dean go to hell? After all he saves people for a living and...well he gets RID of evil? and..oh yea so when he dies again will he go back to that place? just wondering! any great writing!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
...I'm gonna cry...
Zenamydog chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Aw really well written, very tender, i loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
You replied to my review and I just HAD to check out this other fic. It was awesome. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
brigurl chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Great ending, sorry I couldn't r&r earlier, it said the chapter was up, but it wasn't there...Anyway, this was so good you have earned a spot on my favorites list, and not many people make it there! I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work!
Drknite24 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
YAY! I'm so glad Dean's not dead, leave it to him to be stubborn enough to come back from death. This was an AWESOME story, and you did a great job!
EmmelleN chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Glad you decided to add another chapter. Great story.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Aw that was so nice! Cute! I really liked it and the whole stoy was so good. I love it.

Flames Out

Dragon
Spooky4ever chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
*sniff* God, that was...THE BEST FREAKIN THING EVER! I LOVED IT!
after-midnight4 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
I absolutely loved it! Excellent! I hope to hear a lot more from you. Till next time,

lp29
sokerfreek922 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
*applauds* this story was unbelievable, i so cried at the end, and the emotions running through sam and dean were wonderfully written and love between the brothers at the end was incredible, u should definetley write more stories, i'm extremely surprised this is your first supernatural fic, you did a totally superb job! *applauds again*
TweedleDuh chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
That was soo Sweet! i'm adding this to my favorites.. good job! I had to wait for this thing since yesturday stupid it was worth the wait!
SamDean chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really liked this look from Sams POV. Look forward to the next chapter.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »