Reviews for Vigil
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
omg this fic is fantastic, i've seen a lot of faith promo fics but this one is undoubtedly the best i've read. this stories incredibly well written and sam's thoughts are so emotionally filled and wonderful to read, this stories incredible, don't stop, and update soon!
brigurl chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
good job so far, I'll be waiting for the next one
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Lovely angst. :)Great job. Looking forward to more fic from you.
JanetD chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very nice. I think you did a good job capturing how Sam would react to such a situation (and I, for one, am dying to see this episode).

You know, though, so many fanfic writers for this show refer to the brothers as having been apart for four years, but in "Dead in the Water" Dean says something about how he was the one there with Dad "every day for the last two years" while Sam was off at college. I know when Sam refers to getting a "full ride" to Stanford it makes it sound like a four-year thing, and I think that's why everyone writes it that way, but I've decided in my head that Sam must have gone to college somewhere in Kansas for the first two years, and then transferred to Stanford. That would explain Dean's comments above and how he said in the pilot that he hadn't asked Sam for anything in nearly two years.

Anyway, I didn't come here to write the review to say that, it was just an afterthought. )
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow! hope u continue on with this. i wanna know what happens!
Drknite24 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Excellent job! You actually got me a little teary-eyed there.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
You are very talented. Keep on writing. Please continue very soon. Please. I absolutely loved it.
Dyrne-Faemne chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Not bad, though since you are letting him die, you could have written that as well. None of us can stop writing these stories...keep up writing. You did a good job with Sam.
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Okay, this has got to be one of the best Faith promo stories out there. I don't normally cry when I read but seriously, I'm kind of teared up here, lol. This was so sad and it feels right for Sam. We don't really know how he's going to react, except for the short little thing they show of his eyes watering, but I could see this happening. Great job.

PL
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
You actually got me a bit teary there which is saying a fuck of a lot becuase I don't ever cry. It was amazing! I hope to see a lot more from you. Till next time,

lp29
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
i like it keep it coming. all the angst is killing me.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
An excellent story! I can't believe this is your first post! I hope you decide to write more. Keep up the great writing. Until your next post, Happy Writing!
klutzykay chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Very interesting take on that. And what Dean doesn't know about mush and smarm doesn't hurt him.

You know, I really want to write Supernatural fanfiction like all the other wonderful people here, but I just need to be totally confident in knowing the characters of my choice inside and out. It usually takes a few seasons. And all the good ideas will be taken by then. LOL. :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3