Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
Netchka chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
More please! Thank you. Cool story.
Teldra chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
More please? :D
avidgokufan chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
This is an excellent start to a very original idea. I love Jack, he's one of my favorite all-time characters out of all my favorite all-time shows. Please continue. I'm interested to see how he reacts to situations and how others react to him. Keep up the good work.
screaminheathen69 chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Likin' it thus far! More, please!
anon chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Now that was fantastic. I never would have guessed. About time we got a story where Andrew has family. I hope you continue this quickly and at great length!
zafaran chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
{snicker} I could just visualize this scene. Well done. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Bobboky chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
sweet
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed the relationship between two of my fav. characters! Great job; keep it up!
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Andrew is an ambassador...and SG is involved somehow. Do we see a problem here?

Hehehehehehehe!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
This is just great. I love it, the flow is good. The plot is great, I love interactions. This is wonderful.
Lanhar chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
how cute, i mean the whole exploding demons thing and the bit at the end, runniing into relatives at the oddest places... lol!

lanna
Toniboo chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
lol. that was a twist! is buffy gna cum in2 this fic? please update again soon
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Lol, excellent~!
CPAnthoni chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
great ending line. Especially coming from Connor.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Please bring Illyria into this... Jack might figure she's a king of Goa'uld (possession of a human's body, all that stuff)... her ability to open portals might figure into stargates somehow-maybe she was around when the gate network was built, or being planned?

maybe she knows some 'interesting' coordinates... maybe the Or'i would run in fear at the sight of her...

Poor Andrew-much as he likes the council, I'd think he'd enjoy the stargate program more-more science-fiction-y / star trek-y ...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »