Reviews for Madagascar: Running on Empty
Bgnsteal chapter 10 . 6/19/2020
You basically predicted the 2nd movie plot lol
Bgnsteal chapter 9 . 6/18/2020
Ok. Ok. So this came out a YEAR after the first movie was out-before all the others including the 2nd. Yet there is a lot of stuff you have spit on including the 2 being a couple-like-?
Bgnsteal chapter 8 . 6/18/2020
"Man, we haven't seen much of the world at all," -alex
"I wish me and Alex could see more of the world." -Marty

Ironic bc they traveled the whole world by now
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 6/18/2020
! God I love this story the ending!
Bgnsteal chapter 5 . 6/18/2020
“You bit the hand” I love that! Lol
Bgnsteal chapter 4 . 6/18/2020
I just love how in character these are-it’s funny bc skipper doesn’t act like this till the later films he’s more serious in the first one-that’s why I love this story so damn much
Bgnsteal chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
“ Melman asked innocently, his eyelashes waving in the wind.” omg that is funny lol.

But omg. I have been looking for a good mad* story on here to read and they suck. Either the grammar and paragraphs and whole writing Structure has to be taken with a heap of salt. Or it’s more of a cheesy summery then an actual story

But yours. It’s from 2006-before the other ones came out-only the first movie is what your working with and I can tell you that it’s perfect. All the characters are nailed down. I’m really excited where this is going!
CanzetYote chapter 22 . 3/18/2018
I have some questions about this scene:

"It answered, drawing ever closer at It's cynically subtle pace. The tears were flowing down his muzzle"

1. When Marty cried, did his tears specifically flow down:
A: The bridge of his muzzle and off the tip of his nose as he hung his head
or
B: The side of his muzzle diagonally and off his lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Marty react and what would he say to me if I hugged him, rubbed his back and licked those tears flowing down his muzzle with my tongue during the scene where he cried? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Marty's muzzle.

3. Dumb question but on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Marty's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from his muzzle?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears flowing down Marty's muzzle?

I know these questions sound weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
RandomReader chapter 40 . 8/9/2016
Incredibly awesome! What a beautiful writing right there, I really enjoyed the story, Madagascar is my favorite movie as a child , now I'm a teen after so many years , and I imagined if it was the sequel of the first , but that wouldn't be a kids movie anymore because of the violence, language..bla bla.
But once again, although the fanfic is old it still awesome, even I was always shipping alex and marty on his friendship moments (sorry im weird) although it will never be real. I hope you'll keep writing more fanfics, even if it's not Madagascar, that was an amazing journey ;)
SingingIntrovert chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
I like how alex is beginning to like elsa and how elsa likes alex but this troubles me a it because I'm shipping alex and gia from madagascar 3. Great chapter though! )
ky0u chapter 40 . 8/28/2014
(I'm sorry machine translation) in 2014, I saw the movie "Madagascar" 1,2,3, TV anime "Penguins" for the first time. After seeing the "1", this epic novel is a sequel that I had in mind. It takes over the theme of "food chain", feelings of three animals of other than Alex has written thoughtfully.
Here, as in this good man it is! There in the final boss in the "2" cute Julian, horrible ...! Skipper dependable so is, Nante leaving behind them in the "3" horrible ...! Mind was peace reading this novel I am.
In this novel , Julian is cute and good guys, but he become Final boss of "2" ...
Horrible!
similarly skipper is dependable guy in this novel, He was be marooned Alex and others ,in the "3" ...
horrible!
My Mind was peace reading this novel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Please make more like this!
SYDNEY chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i liked this story you should make another madagascar story
i would like it to say um well just
madagascar

what if melman had a younger sister named emily and both alex and marty
and gloria and melman and emily went to madagascar.
and the chapters should say um just.
chapter 1 and chapter 2 and chapter 3 and chapter 4 and chapter 5 and
chapter 6 and chapter 7 and chapter 8 and chapter 9 and chapter 10 and
chapter 11 and that is all.
Bgnsteal chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
The funny thing is that on June 8 is when Madagascar 3 came out! I love Madagascar and Alex is my fav! The whole time I kept cherring him on. I kept thinking to my self, (just for the thril) I wish something bad happens, and then he go shot! Man I was jumping up every where, and then he died, I was like no way that can't happen! And then at the end i was getting tery eyed when they sing! Now I'm sad that's it is over :,( but though out the story I was laughing because is was so close to the movies! They go to Africa and meet lions, that's from the second movie, then the exape in a van, and get back home, that's from the 3rd movie! Lol that is so crazy! The whole time I was wondering if you where flapper gases when you saw the 2 movies! Love ur story and now I must wonder what I will do in my spare time now... :,)
Murmer chapter 40 . 1/4/2012
I read through this entire fic :) for this chapter, I'd say my favorite part was the scene you created for us- of a proud Uncle Alex whispering "I can see him." to old friends. For your fic in general, I've really got to commend you- despite its door stopper length, I enjoyed every chapter! Especially Alex's inner fight and enduring friendship with Marty. My only complaint would be the calling the Baya IT, with emphasis on the It with capitals and italics- it sounded childish when repeated so much- took away from the sophistication the grown animals should have had. But(!) I liked how you spun your tale, and the heart you put into Alex's relationships. Bravo!