Reviews for Impressive Instant
Shadow of Secrets chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Please Continue _ Pretty Please _
meh chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
It was at one point in chapter 1. lack of explanation had who she was talking to and what was going on. This story was too...ehh...idk. cup . it has potential though.
h e l l b r o k e chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Oh Intereting... Please Update Soon
Iroka chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I have been following this story since it first came out in 2008, it is so well written, I really hope you decide to update it soon. (But then again I understand abandoning stories for a long time ) Please consider updating soon though!
Chuu112 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
update soon
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
This captures me...That's the only way I can explain it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
omg, this is amazing so far! update soon!
LM3795 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Very unique...I like it! Keep going, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Flenuty chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Excellent! I love you for this
Pocky Obsession chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
AH I LOVE IT! lol yes Itachi does need a CAT-scan
auntiehippie chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
kind of confusing, but i think im getting it so far...anyways i love it. update soon!
joyrid3 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Great story! Very interesting and I like the image of an overly powerful Ino, even if it takes away a few of her characteristics. You never explained what happened to her friendship with Shikamaru. I must say the last sentence kind of burst my bubble as I enjoyed the teases between Itachi and Ino terribly. Please don't let Phoenix or Ino for that matter screw his mind up and turn him into some love-sick puppy. Itachi and marriage...that's just wrong, it's like mixing water an oil.

On the other hand, the whole Phoenix thing kind of confuses me, but I expect I'll figure it out soon enough. I hope you get the time to update soon!

P.S: You have a very unique style of writing in first person, I love it!
FrolickingToast chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
*blink* *Blink* *BLINK* CONTINUE! AWESOME!
Mari chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
openwindow4 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007

seriously, i love the organization of the dialogue, which is sort of scattered at first, but comes into fruition at the end!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »