Reviews for A Joan and Randy Valentine
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
awwww... lovely ending.

Poor Riley. And somehow you managed for him not to call her 'buffy'. How is it they're living in the house and no one's found Buffy's ID or anything else with her name on it? Just as Clem calls him Spike, surely someone will call Buffy, buffy?

PS was that really a valentines day episode? Poor Buffy. I never noticed.
Nyouya chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I just read both the Joan and Randy stories, and LOVED them so much! They were hilarious and good. Personally I think you should write more about Joan and Randy. I love them as a couple!
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I adore your Joan/Randy fics. They're friggin' adorable :D "Her very presence was an insult to his mother’s beloved memory. Presumably." Lol.. Gotta love all these assumptions about Randy's life before going amnesiac. And the conversation about Clem's wiggling eggs are just too cute. Lovely little fic :D
Amarantine chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I loved like they never crushed the love to see more of this type of AU.
Fran chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Bwah ha ha! Valentine's mimes :) Can we expect a Joan and Randy St. Patrick's Day, Joan and Randy Easter, Joan and Randy 4th of July...Please?
lori chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Loved it! Thank you for a great fic.
Jo Soulliere chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hehe, very interesting. I liked it. Definately a unique take on things... at least, I've never read another one from this prespective. Nicely done. :)
si-star-x chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
He probably thought she was kicking him out, aww. :-( Very nice fic.