Reviews for MEAN CREEK: 'Never To Leave'
Fox Teen chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
Very interesting. I've been for a fanfic resulting George's accidental death for some time. While Sam wasn't completely responsible since he was the victim, I can literally feel how he feels for agreeing to the plan. I wonder how things are with his parents learning about this. In any case that was very interesting. Thanks for your own unique answer to the cliffhanger of the movie.
Edito2121 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Way to make me cry! This is a really good oneshot, I loved it, you shoudl perhaps write a longer one that goes further into these stories. I LOVED this movie, and I'm trying to write a fic for it, but I suck at EVERYTHING! Oh, and do you by any chance know Clyde's last name? Cause I know everyone else's (Well not Millie's, but I don't really need hers)
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
-is shocked to find a Mean Creek fic- I really liked this. I always wondered exactly what happened to everyone; that was the one thing that really bugged me when I watched that movie. I like how you wrote it, very nice.
Leminicka chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow that's actually all I can say this is so bloody good. The images were amazing, a very talented peice of work.
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
There it is. Just as the other reviewers have stated, I've also been waiting to see if a new take on this amazing film would appear. Good for you for diving into it. It's really well done, and gut wrenchingly realistic. Bravo darling. Bravo.
Twinciniama chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Thank you. I LOVE this movie. I have just been waiting for someone to do a fanfiction on this and here you are. Thank you.
TheGoofyCat chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
WOW that was really really good, I loved it and I also love Mean Creek to. :-).

xKTx