Reviews for Lies That Were Never Told
ZA chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
wow.
Neverland Regular chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, this made me cry D':

It was lovely, and in character, and so sweet and slightly angsty and oh...

I applaud you.
Cockroach Cluster chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh. My. God. This is BEAUTIFUL. Your writing style astounds me. The handkerchiefs you incorporated into the story added such a symbolic and intelligent touch. I don't think I noticed a SINGLE spelling error or grammatical mistake. Truely fabulous story, my favorite RL/SB; possibly my favorite fanfic yet. I'm still astounded by this story. Great writing style, fantastic idea, well written and excellently edited. Kudos.
Blue Magic 13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
As a hopeless romantic myself, one of my very favorite Joni Mitchell quotes. Beautifully written and so very sad - truly made me get the depths of how abandoned Remus must have felt after that fateful Halloween night. I couldn't help but hope for a happy ending with a reunion - ha! See hopeless romantic reference above...
Marin Liliz chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I came here directed from your LJ - it's easier to find all the fics (have later discovered your 'memories' but still there are fics here that aren't on LJ and vice-versa)

About the fic, it is so good and sad but how can it not be sad between these two?Still you always find hope in it's midst. And you have me completely converted to Sirius/Remus; I'm fairly new to the whole slashing business, so only recently have I noticed the infinite possibilities in Rowling's world. *goes read the other fics*
burgundyandlace chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't do it justice. Your ability to tie in details is astonishing. Lovely one shot.
monty1692 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was really, really good!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Sad, sweet. . . absolutely wonderful.

You have a knack for ending things perfectly.

"Remus isn’t sure what happened to handkerchief number three, cream and marron, although he suspects Sirius used it as a chew toy."

Aww, cute. I loved how the handkerchiefs kept showing up (or disappearing, I suppose) thoughout the story, until Remus had only one left.

Great job!

]
Scision chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aww. This one was so sweet. I like the running story of all the handkerchiefs and its so adorable how they meet, hehe. Great job!
Demon Faith chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
*heart breaks*

Oh, Remus. Poor distressed Remus. *hugs*

Good stuff.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Pretty lies... And an extremely pretty story to go with them. Amazing
Angels-above chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
well done!its good!
GreenMeansGo chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
It was great. I really do enjoy your writing style. There's a lot in the simplicity of your stories.
FangQueen13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I love your story. It's very well written and fun to read, and philosophical too. Have you read "The Unbearable Lightness of Being?"
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oohh...you made me cry. Honestly, cheeks are wet right now. Sniffle, poor Sirius...