Reviews for Itch
MirsanS2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
I’ve been looking for a story that dived deeper into this arc! I was upset when I found out that it didn’t make it to the anime. Thank you for this awesome story
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This whole story was worth it for that one line about ramen sake. Like, the rest was pretty good, but that line took this fic from good to great. Brilliant.
LoveIsNotAChoice chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
This is fantastic!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
That is a great character story. I thought that mosquito arc was kinda silly, but it did have a bit of a creepy undertone.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I really don't like Inuyasha himself. But despite myself I like Miroku, and I very much enjoyed his wisdom here. Especially when he said that women cannot be ruined, and explained any perceived "impurity" of Sango's would be no reason to leave her, that all else is detail.
Meemertree chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love how you portrayed Miroku and Inuyasha's friendship even in the midst of hard times and confrintation.
mystmoon123456 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow! What an amazing job. You nailed the characters completely. I love uncertain Inuyasha, and the friendship between the men shines loud and clear. One of the best "friendship" stories I've read concerning this pair.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
For Ramen's sake? What did you exactly mean at that?
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
It is fun in getting in Miroku's head and you also did a wonderful job in getting in InuYasha's head.
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I stumbled across this. A happy find, I think.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
interesting discussion, a serious subject handled with intelligence, sympathy and a sprinkling of humor.

ginny
AnaElise chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I realize that this review is very late for I know you posted it a while ago but I think you deserve it. This is probably my favorite story of all times. I too read that anime and thought that so much more could have happend with it. Your characterization was mastered beautifully for both Miroku and Inuyasha and you could just feel the emotions of both in this story. I love Miroku and Sango fics but I also really like Inuyasha and Miroku friendship fics. All of your stories are amazing you are truly an incredibly talented writer. Best of luck with any future stories and once again, spectaular story.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
an incredible piece of writing.
Brittany chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This was nothing short of excellent. I love how this takes a deeper look at those chapters. Even though they were mostly humor chapters, they easily could have been made more dramatic, and this fic does just that. This was perfectly in character, with Inuyasha being so Inuyasha and Miroku being so Miroku. Absolutely wonderful.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I loved the insight you put into this. The diologue was also nicely written, and I liked how you brought the beginning to the end. Very nice!