Reviews for Procerus Minuet
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
don't like the drunk part
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
that was awsome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
OMG! you read Harry Potter?
lahgaga6 chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
it was the best cahpter
lahgaga6 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
ihated it teasing it was great
lahgaga6 chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
loved it it was great
Primus2021 chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Where's Toph? Aang needs his earth & metal bender. AangToph.
Primus2021 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I saw it coming the moment he told Iroh that he would side with Zuko, I NEVER liked Lt. Jee.
fancyfairy chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
That was a great story. There were some parts of it that moved a little fast, but over all it was really good.
servant123 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Nice job with Zuko working through his thoughts in this chapter :) Again, I love the tempo-themed chapter titles :) Keep up the good work!
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Nice work so far :) I love the music theme in the quotes and chapter titles and such-I look forward to seeing what you'll come with for those and how they'll tie into the story in addition to how excited I am to see where the story itself will go from here :) Keep up the excellent work :)
God bless *heart*
TophFan chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
omg...YOU READ ERAGON! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE...EVER
TophFan chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
OMG I LITERALLY FREAKED WHEN I SAW THE NAMES ALL HAD TO DO WITH CLASSICAL MUSIC! I DON'T THINK I EVER LIKED A FANFICTION THIS MUCH...YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CLASSICAL MUSIC MEANS TO ME...
Eoril chapter 26 . 12/21/2011
You know, the name Ozai still scares me...want to know why? I saw a story that had romance...with katara...and zuko's DAD...I love your story by the way:), though I don't like you very much now that you killed off iroh. :((((
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
What about Aangs teacher Toph that taught him shouldnt she be there too and then master Aang can master fire. I think Zuko is a bit out of chracter he should be more vague and simplistic