Reviews for Just Another Crazy Beginning
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Supposed to have been posted 14 May 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

KOTOR above Taris: The fight aboard Endar Spire with a comedic twist.

I was laughing about three paragraphs into this and chuckled throughout. The descriptions are well done, the humor nicely ironic and satirical in turns. The very end, where it appears to be a dream that Revan is having is even funnier due to her commenting on Malak's gorget, then pretty much says shut up before I chop your jaw off. Both the sharing and threat suggest this probably happened when they were still Padawans.

Pick of the Week
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
... Mwah ha ha ha ha...

The ending amused me 8)

Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
The unkempt commando. I was rewarded in my reading by those two words alone. Thank you for writing- much fun was had by all. (All the voices in my head, one is left to assume. But maybe I was reading aloud.)

ANYhow. Keep up the good work, yeah?
Darth Rabbits chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
what a great read! You are brilliant
Kallamae chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow, this was great. I nearly cried laughing so hard. Very colorful descriptions and very witty. Again, it was just great.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Seerwood chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was priceless, you must write more of these! Just to the way it ends like it does, a foreshadow of what is to come. Keep up the great writing!
Reklar chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hah! That was a fun read, especially the ending! I haven't played KotOR myself, but I've seen most of that openning sequence before and this is a hilarious play on what I remember of it. I like that the "hero" has a nickname for everyone and that he appears to be even more noodle-spined than C3PO. :D As I said though, the ending is the best, because it's a funny way to foreshadow what you just read. Nice job, Freesourceful. You should write more humorous stories and share them. ;)

CherylHew chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Omigod, that was pure genius, I tell you. Great work! Still laughing my sorry ass off after reading it for the 3rd time XD The last part was precious and "Scruffy', LOL! I actually hope you continue this, but ah well, KEEP ON DISHING STUFF LIKE THAT! XD! You're awesome!
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Great start. I like how you use the first person here. Is this just a one shot?
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006