Reviews for My Bubble
Conceited Prancer chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very nice. Another creative story that I have to reward...perhaps with a favourite? Yes, I sure hope that will do!

In a couple weeks, when I forget all the stories I have been reading lately, I will be returning! Hopefully I will forget this one, so I could come back and be like 'Oh yes, I remember this one...Fantastic!'. Fantastic indeed!

~BML :)
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
EEEEEP! I love it! 3 It's so cute! I just love it! New favourite fan fiction about Lily and James!
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
when the batman part came, it was funny because i was just watching lego batman videos on youtube. funny isn't it?
batman chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was brill! james is so funni and random. j.k. rowling does not have an annoying accent.
lilyevans103 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I think it is very cute! I LOVE it.
cklovewinter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hahahah! That was SO* funny and SO* cute! Loved it.
gonefishing5ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
LOVED it so funny! i loved when lily exploded, it was hilarious!
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
LOL! Great story!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Haha I loved this! Great job! :]
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
omg, you are seriously just SO pushy it's like unbelievable...omg...lol jk. I personally am the minority, as i thought it was HIlarious!

Chicklits

(AKA PastyRamone-Extremely)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
A petite red-haired Head Girl sat by the warm, cheery fire in the Head’s Common Room. Her thoughts were, once again, on The Prat. Not just any prat. The prat. The prat that wasn’t prattish anymore. Damn him and his now un-pratty ways. This year, he had become a charming and mature Head Boy. To Lily Evans, it seemed so long ago that he magicked spiders on top of her head to get her attention and hexed random people in the halls, in the hope that she would see and be impressed. As her thoughts settled on other topics, the object of her denied affections appeared in the portrait hole. He no longer strutted, but walked in a confident, purposeful manner, which sometimes still appeared as a strut. He moved swiftly to the couch and leapt over it, landing on his butt. Okay, so he wasn’t completely matured. But she could deal with that!

James Potter, aforementioned Prat-Who-Wasn't-Prattish-Anymore jumped up, and sat down next to his Lily Flower (so lovingly christened by Sirius). Too close! “Potter, are you aware that you’re in my bubble?”

James turned to Lily, confused, “Your bubble?”

“Yes, Potter, my bubble.”

“But what do you mean by your ‘bubble’?”

“My bubble! You know; personal radius; private space; MY BUBBLE!”

“I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re on about.”

LOL! I loved the bubble conversation. Fantastic story!
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
cute little story :)
siriusly klutzy chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Ha! I liked it. There's always the exception of letting people into your bubble, especially if said person is James Potter. Great job!
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
haha!

Awesome oneshot!

Very funny! ] and cute!

redglasses
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Sweet, a little silly (in a good way) and I think James' last line was adorible. However, I have one question (regarding your author's note): why does the title character of thr series annoy you? I'm honestly curious; I agree that there are far better things about the series than...ahem...'Harry Potter;, himself, but I just wonder why you think so.

Thanks and happy writing!