Reviews for A Smile like Sunshine
jubulicious chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
) Well, you did a nice job on this, too bad no one waled in when they kissed. Hehe
Omnicat chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the word 'Coordinator' in the ring-throwing section was something along these lines:

"Ya know, they really shouldn't let Coordinators play these games" remarked Mwu as he sent his ring flying with a casual flick of the wrist, and the projectile hit its mark easily.

"And I suppose letting the man who can make the impossible possible play them is fair?" Murrue said wryly.

"Don't ask me, ask Stellar." Mwu winked up at his wife as he handed the bunny he'd won to his squealing daughter.

Loved little Stellar's name, by the way. I think Neo's relationship with the Extendeds was very interesting. He seemed to regard them almost as his kids.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
WHOOHOO! Hell yes! *glomps Seigi-san for giving Neo that much, much, MUCH needed haircut*

So cute, too. .
Mirinee chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Ah, so it was Murrue who cut it for him. The hair-cut wasn't bad. Has she accepted him properly yet? Neo is so flirty. XD I think you captured his character well.
monstersandlights chapter 30 . 6/15/2006
Aww, this is such a cute story...
monstersandlights chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
LOL, that's a really...sweet story...I like it!
lithiumxflower chapter 38 . 4/8/2006
Awe, i'm sure that a fight with them would've ended just like that! That was so cute Seigi. You're right, even they have to have some flaws in their relationship...but only little ones
MapleRose chapter 50 . 3/17/2006
"What was that for? There was no need to look that far down!"

hehe, oh come on Murrue, you know you want to XD

aww, you're not aiming for 100?
irishdragon chapter 50 . 3/11/2006
*squeals loudly* Aw, that was so freakin' awesome Seigi. So much better than the one I wrote. lmao Who knew Murrue was so naughty? The ending was really sweet though.

Congrats on reaching the 50 chapter milestone, btw.

Aw, well it's sad to see this series of stories come to an end, and I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Alone in a New Place chapter 50 . 3/11/2006
YAY! 50!

Whatever you do don't stop-make another collection if you have to just dont stop!

You're too good!
Kite Impulse chapter 49 . 3/11/2006
So seigi, you finally started your own fanfic. 49 chapters in two months is quit an achievement. I havent read them all so i just chose a few interesting looking ones. Nice.
irishdragon chapter 49 . 3/10/2006
lol Wow, didn't think you'd get this one out so fast. That sounds like a really nice place to visit. lol Mwu...such a show off. Anyways, that was so cute and funny.

Keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait for more.
irishdragon chapter 48 . 3/10/2006
Wow, that was really different and very original. I really liked how you had Neo jealous of Mwu. That was a really interesting twist.

Keep up the amazing work, and can't wait for moer.
Rydia3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
So~ sweet. I think this is really believable. Neo really could use a haircut too. _ Well done. I really enjoyed it.
irishdragon chapter 47 . 3/9/2006
Aw, *hugs Seigi* *blushes* You're welcome. I'm glad to be of help.

This was so cute. I loved the part where she woke up and he was snuggled up to her. And the part where he came to viist her at lunch was adorable. The ending was so cute and fluffy. I love how she held out her hand to him.

Keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait for more.