Reviews for HOPE The ties of time
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
"Lio" is actually spelled "Leo" in the manga, but okay. Also, I like your writing.
Imika chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This chapter's nice, but it could have been even better if you fixed the errors here and there. I could help you out, if you want to.
champylin chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
i always loved the thought of Yuta and Nina ending up together... _
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
this fic was super CUTE! i really liked it! Yuta and Nina are so cute together. hehe. well it was a great fic! nice job!
yxn chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Go to him, Nina! Before it's too late!...Ah, the drama. Love this story! Next chappie, please!
animearchitect chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
hey, nice story! you actually had me imagine that it really is true! keep it up! by the way, don't take this the wrong way, but i think you're english needs a bit more polishing. I can't say its bad... but despite that, hope you keep on writing. by the way, i just noticed, are you by any chance a japanese? thanks a lot!
clariecandy chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Please continue! I love this story so much I'm gonna review in every single chapter!
clariecandy chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
clariecandy chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
clariecandy chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
clariecandy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
clariecandy chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
CrimsonTear chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
I luv ur story so far _ Hope you update more. Nina and Yuta 4ever
Jurica chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
I hope you continue! I love the story so much! nina x yuta.!

keep it up.! I hope they would finally reveal their feelings for each other once and for all in the next chap. :]] Your really good in writing stories.! :]
izawa riiko chapter 4 . 10/27/2006