Reviews for Position Vacant 1 The DADA Interviews
everyme chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This is just great. I was really impressed with the many different person you came up with to apply for the job.

The ones who amused me most were Dobby (he was really sweet :D) and Fudge (the interview was jsut great, and his broken answers reminded me of the ones politicians use XD).

Personally, I would have hired Tonks, shes one of my favorite characters. She may be a bit diorganized, but she would be fun to watch while teaching, I think :D

And the ending was just ingenious. Somehow I already figured that Bill didnt really want to apply for the job XD

greets
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I loved it! Loved the ending. I was cracking up
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Lol, great, Fred and George would have been awesome! So many great ideas...
themightyri chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Bill, Bill, Bill, just trying to invite his professor to his wedding and ends up with a job.
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
lol just so funny this here was especially the interviews & the ending was awesome as well
XlinzX chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
hahaha brilliant! (or Brill as my friend would say..)

XlinzX
kzapjaze chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
haven't laughed like that in a while.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Loved it.
albeva chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
NICE.
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Reader W.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is fun. I especially liked the actual ad (especially the bits about benefits including private hospital and a double pay bonus for the second year) and then the end, when McGonagall "kind of" accepts the wedding invitation.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Cyanica chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Super cute!
Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
LMFAO. /continues to roll helplessly on the floor/

after reading more serious HP fanfics, something like this is needed to cleanse the palate. Well done.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was hilarious, and ironic! Good job overall!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »