Reviews for Position Vacant 1 The DADA Interviews
Kathrina CH chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Well done!

:-)) :-D
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
*laugh* Ah, well. I think this explains the quality of most of the Defence teachers we have seen. I really loved Dobby's interview. Wonderfully funny! And the end was highly fitting.
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
...lolz! now that.. that was... unbelieveable.

*laughs non-stop*

The torture-happy caretaker, resident poltergeist of doom, ghosts, Mundungus the kleptomaniac, hags and vamps, pink-haired Auror and the Terrible Twins... field day? understatement. Strange how no portraits applied, though.. and ironic that the person who wasn't there to apply, got the job!
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i loved it.
Kagura-I am the Wind chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Funny! I would have loved to see Peeves and the twins as teachers though...:) Awesome I loved it!
Tonks-Lupin4life chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hah! Poor McGonagall Poor Bill! Love the story and kudos on the plot!
Jane Marie chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
/The door opened to admit a bushy haired, teenage girl./

Immediately, I thought that Hermione Granger was going to be hired as the DADA teacher. This seems like the sort of thing that could either be a really bad fanfic, or in the actual books.

Not your story, I mean. The thing about Hermione getting the job.

Good job, nice grammar, interesting applicants.
Sinwen Periedhel chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Exellent!

I want more!

Write some others!

Please!

Or I'll throw myself from the Eiffel Tower (yeah, I can! It's only five minutes away from my home with the subway)
Genkai Shihan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wow. This is great. It brings in some of the characters not mentioned so often.

This was a really cute story!
Rill of Fantasia chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Poor Bill! Given that of the six past teachers, one is dead, one has no memory, and one spent a year locked in a trunk, DADA is hardly a safe job. But I liked it. I'm not sure if I would call this humor-while it was funny, that wasn't its main feeling-but I found it very good. I like McGonagall fics. Though I think that either the Twins or Peeves might have made decent professors.
pop the bubbles chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
once again, very funny and ironic. good job!
Lucinda chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
lol... I sympathyze with her headache (considering the applicants, I understand completely). I'd never contemplated just how troublesome it must be to find new Defense instructors every year.

Poor Bill, trying to invite her to his wedding and ending up with a job. snicker... At least he's much better than most of the applicants or Professors that we've seen through Harry's years. I wonder how he'll explain this to Fleur...
GinnyClone chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hehe. I liked that, a lot! You should do a

sequel...yopu are a great writer and it would be interseting if you continued with Bill as the DADA teacher! Anyway, good job!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5