Reviews for The Doctor's Office
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i liked this one, its.. well, a little different from all the stories i have read, in a way :)

keep up the good work!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Nice. Very nice.
Belisse chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wi

catching up on my reading, and I absolutely LOVED this fic. Tells so much from Carson's POV.

Very nice!
NoNessa chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This one's really nice, I love it.

'Like a moose on steroids' )and the party head thing. I don't get the image of Carson wearing one out of my head and I'd say it looks pretty good.;)

See you.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Nice piece. Had flashbacks to the movie when I first saw the title. Obviously its not, but still a nice introspection.
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aww - Carson's office - a sacred place! Nice descriptive story.
fififolle chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Ah, marvellous. A lovely wee Carson piece. The ups and downs of his work, eh? And poor soul, digitalised! Yeah, see how you like hospital food, sonny jim! Loved the party and cake, real nice. Loved it.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I don't know what gave you this idea, but the story was excellent.
flah7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
The scotch from Classified sources was a nice touch.

Great piece.
Vecturist chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I have to admit, when I first saw the title I thought of the movie (hmm, there's an idea). Interesting observations on Carson's part - obviously they need him, but he's not exactly "popular" for those reasons (the events of the second paragraph would certainly ensure that), and another fun off-world experience. The last few observations are certainly true - having people take over your position and waiting are no fun, to put it mildly.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/11/2006