Reviews for The Family In New Orleans
WaY aWaY chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Ok sorry...but a ten year old and a 9 year old calling each other lovers? That kinda bugs me... I don't care what time period, they prob havent even hit puberty yet.

Anyways...I really like this story, I love when pirates and phantom are put together 3 You write really well!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 28 . 2/27/2008
Wow, this was awesome. I very much enjoyed it. Only things are you alternate between past tense and present tense every not and then, and some words are spelled wrong, but overall it was great. Good job and I look forward to reading the sequel.
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
I believe you know the rest.” I said looking back at him with streight eyes. that should be straight
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
this is a great story but i have one go through and check your grammer

"Searches for you, for years"-searched

"Intel I rot" intel is used a lot though but is should be "until
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
i luv this story! hope u write a sequal
Lorien Urbani chapter 28 . 8/19/2006
Sorry I haven't appeared before. But I'm here now!

Oh, what a perfect ending! For everyone! I practically melted. Now, I MUST read your other stories. You have wonderful ideas.
Hun chapter 28 . 7/30/2006
Aw... happily married:) And Thelma has found love too:)) I loved this story! Congratulations!
GrandDuchessSasha chapter 28 . 7/30/2006
I really like this one, plus I love the setting. THe chapter "The Son of the Devil" broke my heart! This is a great story, wonderful job. :) Keep it up in future stories!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
I'm really enjoying this fic. Its so awesome!

Update when u can.
Hun chapter 27 . 7/17/2006
Yay!Yay!Yay! It was so sweet! I was really in need of some fluff... Great chapter:)
Lorien Urbani chapter 25 . 7/14/2006
Hello! I just read the whole story. Wow! I'm amazed. So much happened, and I must say I was surprised that Erik fell in love with Dreama, took her innocence and everything. I love the idea, totally do. But at the beginning, I thought Thelma was going to be his choice.

Oh, both Dreama and Erik are poor misguided fools. He thinks she doesn't love him and vice versa. How silly of them! Well, they are not in the best position in the world, that's true...

Crystal, send more soon, please! I adore this story!
Lorien Urbani chapter 26 . 7/12/2006
Hello, Crystal! You know me as lothlorien909. I just started reading your story. I stopped at chapter 5, cause I don't have much time today. But what I've read so far really impressed me. You got my attention immediately! Obviously, you made a little research about pirates and other things, which makes the story rich and alive, really authentic. Great, Crystal! I will read the rest tomorrow, and give you a nice review.

I really like the idea of Erik being saved from the Gypsy fair by pirates! And a woman is their captain! Yes, women rock!:P

I have a feeling this will be a very exciting story to read.

Hun chapter 26 . 6/26/2006
So Erik won't leave and he won't come to me *pouts*

But whatever, at least he will be loved back... won't he?

Update soon even if the chapters are short:)
Hun chapter 24 . 6/1/2006
Aw! Yes, it was sad:( But hey, just bring Erik to Hungary and I'll make him very, very happy... hehe just kidding:) ...or not?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Please remove the "I suck at summaries" part of your summary, it is a real put off and makes people not want to read. Your story is good, but it makes people think that if you can't write a summary, you can't write a story. Also, the names are a little far-fetched, but aside from that it is a good story.