Reviews for Chameleon: Changes
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
update soon
Dream's Girl chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
I love it! Please update asap.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
it was a good one thank you cant want to read the next chapter thanks
DuShuZhi chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
great chapter!
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
loved all three chapters, excellent writing,
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
CheddarTrek chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
This is a great story! I look forward to seeing where you are going to go with it.

Also, you seem to have come *very* close to the truth in your first chapter, what with Dumbledore's image in the mirror and all.

As I have probably mentioned in other reviews, Albus is my favorite character. I like the way you write him and Harry, and the relationship they tend to share. I am especially enjoying this perspective.

You have quite a number of fics out there that are WIPs; do you have any in particular that you are working on at the moment? Nothing wrong with writing bits and pieces of a lot of things, but if you have something truly epic in the works then it'd be nice to know.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I love little missing moments from the book...especially MM/AD ones, but the others were good as well... :D

Great job!
PiER chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
50 years of marriage? No longer together? But they have just taken time out? Surely? They will work things out? Won't they? Of course they will! So because they work things out everything is hunkydory by the time EaGL has started...right?

*Avid MM/AD shipper!*
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
I love this story! So cute and heartfelt. Good job!
Lynne23 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
It would be most appreciated if you would post the next chapter, I check everyday but nothing yet. Loving it thought.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
what happened with harry in june? how was there no pulse... anyway, update soon... i LOVE harry with caring dumbledore.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 3 . 2/13/2006

Your story is really good and I read all three chapters in one sitting. You have a way of writing that makes it seem like I'm actually reading Albus' mind...that's great. I was really sad to learn that Albus and Minerva aren't together anymore..sniff sniff...but I'm hoping you'll change that in later chapters.

Keep up the great work!
Lynne23 chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I love stories like this, so keep up the good work. Update soon thought, can't wait.
DuShuZhi chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Great story, update soon!