Reviews for Counting the Days
thereisaredeemer chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
A horses "waist" is called a girth and the strap of the saddle that wraps around it is called a girth strap.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Poor Lothiriel. Apart from being disgusting about women's looks, Eomer seems to think cheating is okay when your wife is not around.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Really funny
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Hahaha, oh boy, this really made my day. The best part is that I can absolutely picture that conversation going on (having heard it from both sexes myself). I especially liked Eothain; sassy, sassy Eothain.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I've been looking up this story since I started reading Eomer/Lothiriel again. A
Short but very funny...love it...
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Another good one!
AzErTy007 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Very, very funny! You have some priceless quotes in this oneshot, as I'm sure everyone has been telling you. It was a very different meeting scenario from those I've read so far and I'll be sure to read the others you've come up with for Eomer and Lothiriel.
Great job and thanks!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh, Eomer!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
:) Funny, a bit rough around the edges, just the way it should be.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
As always, I enjoy reading your work. This was priceless. My favorite line: "I do believe your betrothed has spent the last hour ogling your worthy companion."
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Haha, this is hilariously brilliant! :-)
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lovely OS!
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
awwwww )
Sovereignty3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I wonder what would happen if they had a marriage like queen Marie Antoinette (look up on her wiki page) and Louis XVI, a proxy marriage, before a ceremonial marriage?
Turwaithien chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ROTFL

Oh my goodness, that was hilarious!

What a delicious scenario of their first meeting. I love your humor and all the characters.

I can't stop laughing...

Fantastic job! Thank you so much!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »