Reviews for Counting the Days
nothing new in this world chapter 1 . 4/7
Very, very funny! You have some priceless quotes in this oneshot, as I'm sure everyone has been telling you. It was a very different meeting scenario from those I've read so far and I'll be sure to read the others you've come up with for Eomer and Lothiriel.
Great job and thanks!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh, Eomer!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/22
:) Funny, a bit rough around the edges, just the way it should be.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
As always, I enjoy reading your work. This was priceless. My favorite line: "I do believe your betrothed has spent the last hour ogling your worthy companion."
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Haha, this is hilariously brilliant! :-)
queenyuks chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lovely OS!
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
awwwww )
Sovereignty3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I wonder what would happen if they had a marriage like queen Marie Antoinette (look up on her wiki page) and Louis XVI, a proxy marriage, before a ceremonial marriage?
Turwaithien chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ROTFL

Oh my goodness, that was hilarious!

What a delicious scenario of their first meeting. I love your humor and all the characters.

I can't stop laughing...

Fantastic job! Thank you so much!
diluvina black chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
"The last time I saw teeth like that they were coming straight at me with an orc riding on their back" LoL

That one had me rolling around and then came the one about the bag LoL

And then came Erchirion and his comments...

Really, really good & funny. Thanks
Mary07 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hi! I haven't realized you are one of the authors of many fics I have read about Lothiriel and Eomer. Personally I think there aren't enough fics out there, but certainly yours are of the best.I'm reading them for a second time! all of them, so thank you for your time and dedication to write so many ;)
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great one-shot! I think it serves Eomer right to have such a scare for trying to spy on his future wife. ;)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh man... That line “The last time I saw teeth like that they were coming straight at me with an orc riding on their back,” totally killed me. Hilarious work on this. Nicely done.
Maud chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This scenario is also wonderful ! Eomer looks like a boy with his hand in the cookie jar, it's great. I love those kind of short stories (although I really enjoyed Lothiriel's Journal as well !)
LadyElanor chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I've read this story several times and it always makes me laugh to tears. I LOVE Eothain in this story, he is the funniest charracter that I've come upon so far. Great story, wonderfull lines exchanged between Eomer and Eothain.