Reviews for Requiem
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I am so glad Enos honked his horn and that Luke saw the cliff in time. Just love the baby being named Jesse too!
Sparkle731 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
I really like this story. It is so sad but so good
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
just read this story and loved it!
Yva J chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Wow, what a beautiful ending to a very touching story. It was so sweet how the baby was named after Jesse. That just seemed to be the most perfect name for the child. The scene with Luke and the baby at the end was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Good job.
Yva J chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Another great chapter. Wow, and lots of Enos! Did you know that Enos is my favorite? No? ;)
Yva J chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
“We ain’t hoverin’, an’ I ain’t no hen!”

I absolutely loved that line! It was a nice break of comic relief for an otherwise unhappy situation. Hope the General can help Luke get back to himself. Again the dialogue is top drawer. I'm so glad I checked this story out.

I'm not stoppin' till I get to the end. :)
Yva J chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I wanted to return the favor and read one of your works, and I am nothing short of impressed. I remember the show from my youth and the writing os wonderful. I have never seen anyone write a story like this that kept the dialogue so close to what I remember.

I can actually hear these characters talking in my head as I was reading. It's very angsty but wow, is it good.

Off to read chapter two. :)
Gabby206 chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
That was one heck of a GREAT story... I love the way it was written. Thanks for the readin' enjoyment.
a proud geekfreak chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
god, what's not to enjoy about that wonderful sappy ending! I loved it and I'm so glad Luke will name the baby Jesse! I LOVED it!
a proud geekfreak chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
yea! he didn't die! you had me so scared there for a moment! don't ever do something like that again! I LOVE this story!
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I loved the whole story. I'd like to see a part 2. Jesse was the only name for Luke's first son. I even have a Jesse of my own - named after Jesse Duke.
Vinsmouse chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
Loved the story, you did a fantastic job. Personally I didn't think the ending was too sappy, and ya did great describing everything. I could easily picture the scenes as they were happening. Looking forward to your next story.
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
A very lodgical place of comfort for Luke! You know these guys well! :)
Kisara Eliena Hagakure chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! You're doing a really good job on this story!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
You know Luke well, he would blame himself not the baby for Cindy's death. Great but terribly sad story!