Reviews for Owls and Continents
I loved, I loved
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
so cute. I loved it.
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
LOL! So CUTE! I always loved turtle tots.
ItShallBeSo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Loved it! right now I seem to be obsessed with stories of the turtles as kids, and this was one of the best.

Lol, Mikey has the most 'owls'

You wrote this when you should have been sleeping, you say? Well in that case, you should write all your stories like that. Except for tragedies. Tragedies and homework essays.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Really cute.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Owls and continents, thats certainly a original take :) Very nice, I could almost see this as clear in my head as an episode of the show.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
very funny with the 'owls' and 'continents' at first I had no idea what he was talking about, much like Splinter at the end I guess!
KittyGrl24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Cute...very cute. :)

Keep up the GREAT work! :) Well, I'm off to read some more of your stories.

~KG24
Ozlex chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh... thats so cwute (And yes the w was added on purpose)
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was adorable! And hilarious! Freaking hilarious! I liked it!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Poor Splinter. How can he manage four little three year old boys? He must have a ton of patience. :)
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Owls and continents, huh? That's really cute. I like how Donnie couldn't think of exactly the right words. This is such a cute story. I had a huge grin on my face the entire time.! :D
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was fanastic! a definite fav!
OSYH chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Heh heh. I loved imagining their cute little voices. XD

And I had to laugh when Donatello just took his sandwich from Master Splinter and sat down while his brothers were fighting.
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
owls and continents...*laughs* hehe..that was just adorable. I loved how Don tried to teach them the alphabet...it seems like kids love to teach new things they have just learned _ nicely done.