Reviews for Endlessly
Dave chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
very interesting and well written. i like how the storyline is between draco and ginny, its makes it very interesting and i want to find out more on what happens to draco and ginny. :)
SweetestBliss chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
*tear tear* my poor Draco! [[ dun dun dun she's cold and removed O...hehe...you know what that means! she's gonna run to Draco! yay! maybe? can't wait for the next chapter...happy ending please? _
SweetestBliss chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
"even though his chest tightened oddly whenever she was around." _ cuteness. "she became the loveliest virus he’d ever seen" awesome comparison. you're off to a good start ]]
P. Cythera chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
how sad :( good story i like. keep up the good work and write more soon, hehehe :)
bella118 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
that was so sad i wanted to cry but i really loved it, cant wait for more.
AGENT LOOCAY chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
hey! update! lol. i like this story a lot! ;] aw don't let draco be so disappointed! lol.

and update spoiled too! i lovelovelovelovelove that story! haha.
Sim1014 chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
wow that was really good. well done
MalferretLover chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Aw... how sad! This is so brilliant. There is so much emotion in it. Wonderful Descriptions. I'd add it to my favorite if I could. I'll try to take a story off for this one!
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
is seamus going to die?
Naycit chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I cried, this is SO cruel...poor Draco :( by the way, I think that pairing Snape with Hermione is quite creepy XD but amusing anyway. The story is very good and I can't wait for the next! Oh! Please! Don't make Draco suffer forever!
Maggie chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
No! Don't allow that to happen to Draco!

Maggie

ps- why seamus finnigan?
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
dude! that last sentence was so sweet...but sad...*sniffle* well done i cant wait for another chappie. good luck!
valheru chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is great, could you please update soon? I don't have ,much time to give any useful criticism, but I will next time.
xojulesxo chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
great story! i can totally relate.
Anastascia Snape chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
that was really good! good job!