Reviews for A CS Christmas
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awwwwwww! Sweet!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aww so cute! Did you know you're the reason I'm even on this website? You're also the reason I love Contestshipping all the more! One day I was on google messing around and for some reason I thought of May and Drew, so I googled them and up came your website! I have to thank you for my obsession with this shipping! I didn't even know you made that website until today, but at least I know now!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw, that's so sweet...
akira chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
u spell center into centre
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
you should write another chapter and have them interact? does drew get laid, lol?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
cute! kawaii!
Ray by Another Name chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Oh how sweet!
Yurippe chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oh my god, how cute!

But did I get this right: "He was just in the middle of thinking over his own plan to get laid, when a voice interrupted him." I am not a native speaker, but when I heard this phrase before it always had to do with sex...
watergirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
the story was good but the ending was kinda boring other than that you did great
WemOfHyperLeaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I thiught that was really good, but you should have made her going looking for drew to thank them and have a mistletoe above them. That would have brought in reviews!
veela-enchantress chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
So cute! I love Drew and May there so perfect for each other. Nice story it was a cute one-shot!
ashy020 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
aw...that was so sweet...I have tears in my it's Jun but when will be December I will read your storu again great job!and now I'm listening Can you feel the love tonight by Elton John..._~
BlackestNight BrightestDay chapter 1 . 7/19/2007