Reviews for Kono No Tou Ano Yo No Sakai
BeuitifulDisgrace246 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
YAY! XD you continued it! Sorry I didn't review this last night...as you probably already know...my friend was over here and...yea...lol. (She wanted me OFF the computer...so I obliged lol) so anyways...about this chapter...I can TELL the plot is thickening! . buwahaha! I guess from lack of reading your other fics...I am quite confused about all these characters except for naraku and kagura...P but I never expected kitsune to like rum! lol that part was hilarious! I was like: VERY unexpected! but its super cool to be random XD I guess all will be explained later then, right? .

I really have no clue what will happen next...(hence the suspence! .) but I can tell it's gunna be GOOD! really...TONS of luck on the next chapters and what not...D I'll be waiting!

Luv,~BeuitifulDisgrace246~

by the way...please check out the guestbook on your website and the forums when you getta chance. THANKS A TON! P

Oh yea...and about me calling myself a dork...I really don't think of it as degrading myself...I just think everybody acts a certain way at certain times in their life...and I was just actin like a dork at that certain moment...(well about half way into the review) I don't really think at any time when I do anything that I am unworthy of ANYTHING. And your COMPLETELY right! no one should! but you know...I get what your saying...and I don't think you sound like a preacher! Really though tyvm for the advice! I'm sure someone else will find it and take the advice to heart too! AGAIN TYVM! D talk to yah soon!...? MUCH LOVE! ~(heart)~ BD246 D
BeuitifulDisgrace246 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aw...too bad this was discontinuted! ;_; I really like it! After reading one of your poems and reviewing that...I went to look through some of your fics...and sadly most of em didn't have reviews! I was like: THAT'S SO SAD! Because from the poem and this fic that I have read...Your writing...DRAWS YOU IN! I swear...From the first paragraph of this fic...I was completely absorbed in the story...and I hade this geeky concentrated look on my face...heh heh. I REALLY enjoyed this! I wish some others would have given this fic a chance...cuz after reading it...I WANT MORE...lol which again brings me to the fact that this is discontinued...BTW...the only crossover I recognized is Inuyasha...and maybe a girl Naruto?...lol. I couldn't really tell...I have watched many anime...but I didn't recognize any names except for Naraku and Sora...(but hes from kingdom hearts) Soo...even though I will not be able to read any more of this...I was just wondering what the crossovers were. (OH...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO KITSUNE!...;_;) Please do continue your writing...I REALLY enjoy it...but I have come to know that not many people like certain crossovers or made up characters...so yea. But people should still give your writing a chance! I looked through your review counts for your stories...and I seriously think its not fair for how much effort you put into your writing! :P stupid one minded people! lol (hope i'm not hurting anyones feelings...sorry If I am...) Most people only stick to one thing...such as a pairing and then don't give a dang about anybody else that may have put SO much effort into a fic that could be WAY better than ANY OTHER fic of that certain pairing...I tell yah...lol I should stop rambling now...DANG...I knew I would end up making this review longer than it would have to be...gr...dang fingers! Stop moving over the keys on the keyboard...lol. Soo...I just want you to know that I was...deeply moved by this fic. Really...I was. It just happened yah kno? DON'T CALL ME A DORK! Cuz I kno I already am heh heh :P but really...whoever is responsible for this fic should feel good that they wrote such a thing! I know that you must have at least had a frown on your face and wondered: "What did I do wrong? I thought my writing was okay..." because I've had that feeling too after not getting many reviews...;_; it's not a good feeling to feel either...SO! I just want you to give you a cyber pat on the back and word of praise! CUZ I REALLY LOVED THIS! XD So please don't be discouraged by lack of reviews. I'm sure someone had a quote that went something like this: "Those who fail at first end up succeeding those who started at the top" yep...or is that MY own quote? -gasp- lol But I hope this review helps you to know: I CARE! -shouts REALLY loud and coughs up a lung- really...I just wanted you to know that I was deeply moved by this (second time i said this

-_-) and I wish you SO much luck from the pits of my soul and hope you will continue with your gift-writing. OH LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A DORK! -blushes- really...good luck! If writing is what you want to do...I'm SURE that you will succeed in the future with flying colors! Please hold onto hope...

~BeuitifulDisgrace246~