Reviews for Hero Complex
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You're right. Dean's Starsky and Sam's Hutch.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Cute. I can totally see this happening. I love Sam's threat about tweezers and no anesthesia and the boys' discussion about who was Starsky and who was Hutch. Sam's thoughts about not considering the possibility of his family dieing at the hands of a drug-addicted teen were poignant.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I love stories where the boys face human threats. Loved the Monty Python reference. LOL And the "trained professionals" bit. And this made me laugh: "Yes, and why would a criminal do something like cheat?"
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Another good one-I like when stories venture mundane human dangers instead of only supernatural ones, because it's very possible they'd tangle with this kind of situation, too. Love Sam's righteous anger at Dean's brash courage, and the whole Starsky & Hutch exchange, because Dean has reminded me of Starsky from the start. Love your fics!
Taiven chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hehehe. Awesome story. I could see Dean doing something like that.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I really enjoyed this-it was very in character, and because so, highly amusing. What a totally believable situation and conversation for these two guys. Hutch-hehehe. Awesome job!

~*Silver Kitten*~
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Oh my goodness, I just loved this. It was moving and sweet and really touched on the relationship between Sam and Dean, and it made me smile. Great, great job. : )
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
XD Starsky and Hutch/Supernatural...

Beautiful.

-Alone Dreaming
sinful delight chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hahaha! Starsky and Hutch! I can totally see it!

Very amusing story! I always do love a good banter between the brothers and you did not disappoint. Nice work!
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Very nice and sweet, I could totally see Dean running after some guy like that.
Kasey Clark chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Really good. And a perfect situation. I could see Dean getting hurt when he was trying to swoon a girl. I never thought of them being like Starsky and Hutch but it's a good analogy.

~Kasey~
Hellesgift chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Loved this story...and not just because it managed to combine two of my favorite fandoms! Loved your take on the brothers, and the way Sammy softens for the damsel in distress and Dean fights for her. Just a lovely read...thank you!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was a great story! I loved it! This is totally see Dean doing something like this(cause of his Hero complex) and I can see Sam freaking more than usual cause it isn't something supernatural! ~Katie~
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Five gold stars to you for mentioning Starsky and Hutch! And I agree, Sam is Hutch and Dean is Starsky. Now we just need an ep where Dean says: "I'm Dean, he's Sam."

Great stuff!

Emily
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh my gosh. I was laughing out loud at this one. The Starsky and Hutch stuff was so funny. I loved it when Dean told Sam he would totally be Hutch. It's so true.

Great work,