Reviews for The Dark of Days
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Excellent, thank you.
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is brilliant! I hope you plan on making this a long story. It's sort of an idea that I've seen done before but never in any kind of detail and only about his past. I've never read a fic in which Carson is still using or relapses. I really want to though:)

You conveyed his feelings very well and I like the way you didn't actually show us what the drug was. My guess is heroin. Not fully sure why.

Great writing and I hope to see an update soon.
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
well, its was a good story and well written :) but i do not think that Carson wants it in the shows though, but who knows! this is fanfiction, everything is possible! ;D

good job!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
i dont get it.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This had never crossed my mind. Good fic. Thanks.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I stand by what I said on the last one, although I do this this is a kind of continuation, it leaves way to many unanswered questions.

paleoloca chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
WOW...I really mean WOW.

Can I recomend this, is just great.
fififolle chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Oh. Glad I read these this way round. So, a box, eh? What is he going on about, I NEED to know. It's very captivating, and in-keeping with Carson, I just NEED MORE! Please add more chapters, and get me out of my misery!
spike247uk chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
oh like it! Carson is one of my favourite characters from Atlantis, and as I only saw that ep last night I did wonder at that comment so this made perfect sense...
angw chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
A really nice POV from Carson about his 'addiction'.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I like how you deliberately didn't say what was in the box, so we don't know exactly what Carson is addicted to. It doesn't really matter, does it. As Vecturist pointed out, what matters is that we know how Carson feels about himself. No wonder he can understand Rodney.
Vecturist chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I really like this, it's a little bit darker than my own idea, in that Carson's still struggling with the addiction. I think a couple of us have hit the nail on the head as to Carson's feelings of self-worth.
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Well done.
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Nice to see you trying your hand at SGA as I have long loved your Enterprise stuff. Carson is as dark as you are implying here - good ficlet
Hisster chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I think this is a great start. I watch Stargate Atalantis every friday on Scifi channel. That, SG1 and Battlestar Galactica.

Please continue this one, I would like to see where you take it.