Reviews for King's Guardian
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Are you ever going to update the Last Journey? Please post something even to say that is abandoned or not. I really hope it isn't.
jewelled.roses chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I'm trying to catch up on the history of “The Last Journey”, starting with this one. I just love the depth and amount of thought you've put into writing the series. It's makes reading it so much more enjoyable. Thanks for writing!
Greenegypt chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Such a sad story. I liked the part in the beginning where Rafel and Arathil were arguing before the battle; a little sarcastic, but you can see the friendship between them. Seeing Thranduil in such an...immature light is a little unsettling, and man, Oropher was a stern father. It's good that Thranduil seems at least a little more affectionate with his children in your stories.
Lyn chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
That was a wonderful story!

Just one suggestion:

LOSE - to be without, to have misplaced something

(One "O", pronounced LUUZ)

I lose, I am losing, I lost.
Enigma Jade chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
An excellent story! Poor Arathil! ::cries for him:: It is always interesting to read stories about younger Thranduil, and you have painted us a gruesome but awesome picture of part of his youth. Beautiful. As always, I just adored the interaction between Rafél and Legolas. I simply can't get enough of those two. . .