Reviews for Not What It Seems
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
I'm so glad you finished this fast so the evil monsters know as 'caretakers' were dealt with.
Honestly Dean had it right when he said "Demons I get, but human are just plain crazy." or something like that
gaap237 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Thank God he wasn't molested!
irishgirl9 chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Great story! So sad that Sammy had to go through that!
LorGilFan chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
Nice Story, despite the subject matter it was good. Hey did you check out my update on Remembrance yet? Let me know. Later.
AquarianNightSky chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
That was a good story. I just now found it otherwise I would have been commenting on every chapter, as you wrote them.
Janiqua chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Neat twist!

Love Dean. He always makes me smile.
Ryla Dante chapter 9 . 2/18/2006
Extremely riviting. To go into a back story on characters we know and love, and make us feel even more for them, that is amazing. Very well done. I will definitely be reading more from you. Oh and, catch ya on the flip side, he he!
Catwarrior chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
wow. powerful.
XhaniAngel chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
wow...This is a really good story. I loved it because it didn't have much details etc but still you got the point across. I got alot of emotions from reading this fic, sadness, happiness...And the relationship between Sam and Dean was just perfect...I wouldn't say it was unrealistic of Dean giving the girl their numbers, I would say it would be something Dean from Supernatural would do, because Dean is a nice guy who would let someone know that they have ''a friend''.

Are you going to make a sequel? Please do...Or at least another story...I've become attached to this story...I don't know why, I just love it.

XhaniAngel
mimifoxlove chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
WOW! that was a really good story. I am glad to know that there will be a sequel.

mimi
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Omg i love your story! it was great, i really enjoyed it! very insightful, wonderful job! i can't wait for more from you!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
See I promised I would read your stuff and review it
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
I love it. Keep up the good work. I put up a new story
tsweeny chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
I thopught that this was a great story and look forward to reading more from you.
hopepoagyahoo.com chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
yea u have seen me b4. im the one that wrote Nothing to Live For. But that was a great story. i loved it.