Reviews for Of Medals and Rent
SMSM92 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I can see so many ways for this to go! dramatic, funny, romantic, angsty, all of the above! All these options would be awesome because this is a great story idea! I haven't read any Usagi/Mamoru romance fanfictions (alternate reality or otherwise), with this concept so you can take this story any direction you want and people will still love it!
I'll aways keep checking for updates! :)
TropicalRemix chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
are you ever going to update this? i want to see what happens next
catgirl505 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Update! Update! UPDATE!
Brizzy chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
continue?

please?

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
unlockurdestiny chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
OH man, that was unexpected. I really did think it was for a medal LOL. Does Rei know the full story? Please update your stories i enjoy them A LOT. :) Keep up the great work !
sailormoon0630 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
great story u really need to update it.
sailorjupiterox chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
That was class, totally unexpected! I was expecting them to just like .. do it in the conferance room or something! LMAO. Please Update :D
estelin chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
Poeta chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Is this fanfic ever going to be updated?
starlightz chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
when is the next chapter coming out
KogaxAyame's cub chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Hey I really really love your storey, no joke. It's incredably awesome and I really hope that you continue it because if you do, I'll be sure to review every chapter from here on! Promise. Anyway, hope this review inspires you to update more [since some people wait for a certain amount of reviews]. Thanks for writing these two chapters so far though ]

~Ashley
V chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
This is actally a REALLY good story, nice start and everything, Hope you are able to update asap with this story and "meet me in the red room" Both are amazing and this one has as much potential as the other!
sousie chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
that was awsome update soon
Ilknure chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is such a fantastic plot! Didn't see it coming at all. Your grammar is great, you have just revealed enough to see the potential of this story, why stop? Please DO continue to write! At the moment it's so hard to find well written stories. Don't leave this unfinished, or I'll have to haunt you down and mortify you for it (sort of kidding :P). Please update soon, it's been long enough.

Hugs,

Ilk
serenity11287 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
please send in the next chapter soon!