Reviews for The Bear
Farrahmack chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
Ok this story is incredibly entertaining ( are you watchin the T.A.P.S marathon because I am and they are playin sucky episodes)
Farrahmack chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Do all ur stories involve Sammy being taken or toke ( hmm thats a doozy). Well most of my stories have some on being injured in them mainly my favorite characters. LOve it poor Bear jk poor Sam.
pmsdevil01 chapter 20 . 8/16/2006
i just read the end and loved it. good job.
ChristyK chapter 20 . 8/8/2006
Great story and such an original idea! I was going to read a few chapters a day but ended up reading the whole thing in the bathtub, needless to say I now look like a prune. LOL. I loved the banter between the brothers and of course you know I love Sam angst and Dean in big brother mode. I loved it and hope you write another one soon.
Beautiful Ally chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
Hahaha- oh man... I mean... great job! I have a soft spot for that vet lady. Haha... thanks.

This was a seriously amazing story! This is the only one that I've ever reviewed for!- can you believe it? You've captured the essence of Dean and Sam perfectly, and though I haven't been reviewing since the very beginning (sorry, I didn't even find the story until about chapter 8 I think), it's been a great one to read ever since!

If you don't keep writing, I'm going to go over to wherever you live and kick your ass... or better yet... I'll get Dean to...

~*~ Beautiful Ally ~*~
friendly chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
awesome job. I loved it. I can't wait for your next one. You are going to do another one right. hehehe
pandora jazz chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
Sorry for the delay on reviewing these last two chapters. My family has been on vacation and I'm trying to catch up on my alerts. (We did have a great time!)

I enjoyed the ending of your story with the brothers in the motel room. Good brother banter. Glad the bear survived and found a good home.

I did love the scene where Dean :) looked at the poacher and dared him to make a move, angry because he had tried to kill Sam. Great big brother moment!

Thanks for sharing your story with us and finishing, it is appreciated. :)

Until your next story, take care.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
Aw. Such a cute ending. I would love to see a sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
Penguita38 chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
You are awesome, my love. I loved this story wholeheartedly. This was a great idea, very original. I can not wait for your next story. I will wait for it! ! ! Awesome job! I loved it!
KristyAnne07 chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
How sweet.
carocali chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
Oh no! The zoo! :D At least she'll be safe, and she's got a man. :P

What a sweet ending! I'm so glad you were able to finish! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

onemediumdrip chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
Oh man, I've been to the San Diego Zoo! That place is incredible - it's got to be one of the best zoos I've been to. lol I feel so proud of myself. 'Specially since I live in Wisconsin...having been to San Diego is quite a feat according to some of my fellow cheese-heads.

Very good story. I must say, it was worth the wait inbetween chapters. I look forward to more stories from you! Thanks for writing!
Raven524 chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
all i have to say (sniff)

Great ending!
Beautiful Ally chapter 19 . 8/4/2006
Hahaha... you called him nature boy. I think I did that in my first chapter... I don't know, I can't remember that long ago. Anyways, an awesome chapter. Very intense, and I cannot wait until the last chapter.

You've done AMAZING things with this story! I mean... just look at it this way, you got TWO reviews for your first chapter, and then eight already for this one! Amazing work, keep it up!

~*~ Beautiful Ally ~*~
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
Oh. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.