Reviews for Obsidian
Unicorns69 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This is waaaay too good!
Oli chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow... Dark and deep and such o-o wicked.
Jangamon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This story was very well written. I about cried at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
God this was so well written! It was lovely and heartbreaking at the same time!
seniorforayear07 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great in a twisted way.. enjoyed it.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It's so terrible and sad but wonderful in how awful it is... I mean awful and terrible as in heart wrenching and sad, something that I would never wish on anyone. And yet in a way it fits. I love it!
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
love it xDD
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I'm crying. It was that beautiful. Thank you.
cooldown chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY, so angsty and sad. It made me cry
KayKarenJasmin chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
aw... this is sweet! ish... LOL

smileylol )
Sarawr Smiles chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
beautiful story, wonderfully crafted, and a refreshingly original ending, I did have fear of it becoming happy and resolved at the end, but you kept the ending fluid with the rest of the story.

magnificent, deep and has a gloriously sad impact to it.
Marguex chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
WOW...that was like WOW. i mean it was so powerful and deep, my goodness I have never seen a writer that can write so much darkness without it feeling depressing, just an amazing peice of work. I really did love it, can't to read more of your stories.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this story was breathtakingly beautiful and i don't want to forget it.

it's not the favorite story in the world, but i believe it made the biggest impact.

i think that's all a writer can hope for honestly.
thebfsgf chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my god! That was so incredibly sad! I've already had a crappy day, so my tears are all gone, but if I had any left to spare, they'd be falling right now. Awesome job!

StokxCore chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
this was so pretty. just like Romeo and Juliet :). and I love that you did this with Blaise instead of Draco or an other slytherin deatheater. I love the fact that you made Ginny understand and kill him fast because she understood. It is truly beautiful. Thank you.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »