Reviews for Reflections in the Moonlight
Nightingale Heartz chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
A plot I enjoy? Dick in the future with Terry. Because in my opinion, Dick shared the most special connection with Bruce, but Terry was still special in comparison to the other robins. But Dick Grayson is still my all time favorite!
koi chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
*wibbles* I'm such a sucker for the 'Terry is tossed back in time' thing, but this was exquisite. So much love
Koi chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Daaw
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Great drabbles Fast updates though
acethebatdog2039 chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
I always had a feeling Terry wouldn't like Damien. I know I don't. Once again, love it. :)
Coldpaws chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
I have really enjoyed both this chapter and the last.

I have this secret desire for lots of AlfredTerry interaction. In some bizarre way, these two totally different people both have made it one of their missions in life to take care of the utterly confounding, stubborn, driven man that is Bruce Wayne. Your ficlet didn't really touch on that aspect quite so much but, still, totally awesome. (Is secretly hoping for the passing down of preferred recipes and appropriate ironing techniques from Alfred to Terry)

And this chapter? Love it. It really just shows how Damien (at least in current comic canon - it's *possible* he could change) just doesn't get what superheroing is all about. I love the narration by Terry - superb capture of his personality. Favorite lines included this one:

"It really was a bit disturbing how much he looked like Mr. Wayne, but without any of his redeeming qualities. He didn't even think Wayne had redeeming qualities until he met this dreg."

And pretty much the last two paragraphs of awesome. Terry really knows how to get the last line.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Funny to see Damien coming to claim his "birthright" and both Terry's and Bruce's reaction.
acethebatdog2039 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I do love your writing. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
The only time in DCAU that I remember when Batman used gun, was when Deadman possessed him.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Darling.
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
LET ME GUESS...BATMAN KILLED HIS PARENT'S MURDERER.
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
LET ME GUESS...MATT WAS HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT STALKER.(I SEEM YO BE GUESSING A LOT.)
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
LET ME GUESS...EITHER BRUCE WAS IN THE WAY OF A CAR OR BULLET.
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
LET ME GUESS...BRUCE HAD A STROKE?
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
GUESS WHAT, BRUCIE? THAT SMART-MOUTHED YOUTH IS...YOUR SON!(DUN-DUN-DUN!)