Reviews for Attack of Team Aqua
amanda bandanna chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
I'm sorry to say this, but this suuuuuuuuuuucked. The soul part was out of the blue and the battles were too short and stupid and so was the dad thing thing!
sharanya chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
it's actully evolves into a togekiss
IceMaster1928 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Very nice story with a good ending
AshxMay54321 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Hi this is good so far. I want some AAMayL in this come on
LukeDeath chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Amazing!
Tighe Sofly chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
pleaseeee make sequel to this! i have just started reading these and this is my favourite one and i hope you continue to write AAMayL
Aviral Rastogi chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
It was the best advanceshipping story. I will continue writting advanceshipping fanfics.

Can u email sequel of this

my id is
davi3000x chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
o togepi evolui para togetic e vai embora
stinkyface7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
it doesn't matter if the chapters are long or short, you just have realy good stories. these are the best pokemon stories i've ever read!
Silverterror chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hmm, not bad. Pretty good, better then some fanfics I've written. I say this is a good job well done.
imafangirlforever chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Wow... Great story
imafangirlforever chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Cute one!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
nice story . . .

although . . .

you might wanna work on your grammar and spelling . . .

still I see a lot of effort in this
FlamingDragonofDeath chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
BLEH! Way too corny. BLEH. who is Kitch all of a sudden? Where's Kenneth? I don't think you've desribed Kenneth and Bridget at all. I have no idea what they look like. And how come Kenneth is all supreme at everything? How come he knows everything and he somehow has a magical solution to defeat everything? You didn't describe your characters enough AT ALL. Especially... James, I think was his name? You also need to go through your story and check your grammar. It bothers me so much.
sss chapter 3 . 7/30/2008