Reviews for Strangers and Angels
hitchcock-starlet chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Aw, I loved the last imagery of this chapter. Sounds so darn sweet.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I've heard a lot about this story but I'm just finally reading it for the first time. I'm already quite captivated, you know how to pull at the ol' heart strings!
Irishmama chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story, something so nice and human. I'm going to start looking for other Strangers and angels stories I've spotted the title and wondered what it meant. There is on little funy I'd like to point out. In more stories than you can possibly imagin there is a comment about running out of hot water while taking a shower in a mottle room. (usually Dean using it all up, strange quirk of writers) The funny is mottle and hottle rooms don't have individual hot water tanks it a main resivior to insure a constant supply. So you see they can't run out of hot water.

Just a funny little quirck I've noticed. Loved your story and I'll be looking for more of them.

Mic
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
Okay, 2 AM, I think it's time to go to sleep. But yea, totally loved the story. With SPN fanfics, even the show too, you never know if normal things are going to stay normal, and I saw that you wrote some other parts for this 'verse as you called it and I look forward to reading them. Hopefully we'll get background on the kids, why the one (Matthew?) had a shotgun originally? Was it just for weird guys who wandered in in the middle of the night, or was it something else? Well, great job on this one!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I wasn't sure if it was a deliberate mistake, in the first/second chapter, where one of the kids calls Aunt Jo their mom, then goes back to Aunt. The relations are slightly confusing. But I'm interested to find out how it turns out. Like will they stick around because they like it, or is there something evil in store *cue evil laugh*. Just gotta keep reading!
tylee17 chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
this was beautiful. maybe not so much as an actual Supernatural story than as a story finally granting the boys their well deserved break (okay, so maybe that pneumonia bit wasn't quite so nice for a break...) (:

and god, do I love your own characters... pretty sure I wasn't the only other reader feeling sad and sorry when Sam and Dean left them again.

I'm all curious now as for their fate - and I am really looking forward to the prospect of reading your other stories written in this verse.

anyways, what simple things we all crave for, huh? and really, not so simple at all. you captured that so well here. (:

thanks (:
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Well, I have to say, you did it, you drew me in with "Gone" and I just had to read this one, while waiting for the next chapter. And now I am lost and can't find my way back out. I love this universe of yours. Jo, Luke and the boys are wonderful. I fell in love with them, especially Jo. Thanks for inventing them. Hugs, Vonnie
noone2 chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Many people who write fiction seem to think that there has to be something exciting, a cliffhanger in every chapter (I'm very guilty of that myself) but it actually takes a truly talented writer to do what you have done in this wonderful story. You have given us glimpses into the day to day lives of people in such a way that it was a real page turner and a joy to read. I found myself completely lost in the world you had created (Much to the annoyance of my dogs who, since I was reading this outside, expected me to play with them and all they got was an occasional distracted ball throw!)and that as I said takes real talent.

I love the characters you have created. I love this much gentler universe for our boys to inhabit than the cold empty one Kripke has them in, and long may you continue writing it. Thankyou so much. J
TuckerCat chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I want so much for them to have a regular time, one with safety and normal in it. Thanks for doing that with this one. It makes me feel good.
Dimminished chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Though relatively new to SPN fan fiction, I've been reading at this site for a couple months, and through some lucky twist of fate, found this story. It was amazing! I had no idea how much I was craving some "normal" moments, without some supernatural monster to slay, until reading this.

I love the new characters you've introduced and after checking your profile I was giddy with excitement to see some other stories containing these same endearing characters. I'm beyond excited. Thank-you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. :)
Zubeneschamali chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Wow, that was a great story. The last page brought tears to my eyes. The best part was that you managed to get inside all of the characters' heads so well and revealed them to the reader via what they said and did, not explicitly through their thoughts. Great writing is supposed to show, not tell, right? And this is definitely great writing.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
God, I love this! I love all the subtle changes in the boys, and I just love the motherly Jo and her kids, the story just rocks on all accounts. Not everyone can pull of a story where there are completely new characters involved, but you made it so believable that I totally wish they could be in the real show Your writing style is great by the way, you just did a marvelous job on the whole thing!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
I just finished reading your story. Very nice. I can see Sam at one time maybe actually busing tables, Dean not as much but yet willing to do it to help defray their cost of their room. However I can see him at one point possibly having done some construction work as part of a actual job he might have done. He seems like he might have enjoyed it. I also liked the fact that he warmed up to Jo and the boys as if they were part of his family.
Anagha chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
one of the best stories I have read in a long long time and not at all cliched ...plz keep writing
piquitv chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
ok, this is a wonderful wonderful story, i really love jo, michael, jake and tommy, really great characters, congratulations, i was so sad in the final chapter, i hope you wrote more stories with them, i'm gonna check it out, but, if there are no more stories then, i hope you will write them , they are great, really , thank,s for the story :)
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »