Reviews for Strangers and Angels
NongPradu chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Oh God, that was just beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I know you wrote it ages ago, but I just discovered it now, and had to comment on it.

It's nice to see a multi-chapter one like this that's all about the comfort and love. I think we all need it sometimes. :)
masondixon chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
I know that this story was written about 3 years ago but I just found it tonight. It was beautiful and one of the nicest Supernatural stories I have ever read.

Your original characters were so warm and real and Dean and Sam were just nestled in among them. No hunt here; no hauntings; no evilness. Just kindness, friendship and compassion. I didn't want this story to end.

I am glad I found it and glad you wrote it. Just shows that time doesn't fade the work of an artist; it just makes it shine more.

Thank You.
writergirl94 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
i loved the relationship between tommy and dean. the brothers were great and the phone call with john was amazing.

i loved everything! this was so cute!
Simply Shelby chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Very nicely done.

Such the perfect tone throughout the entire story.

Brilliant idea.
maipigen chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
oh wow, lovely.

I know this has been done for ages so I'm not even sure if you're gonna read this review lol

Loved it, you managed to keep it in character and yet make the two young men so ... emotional towards other than their own little circle...does that even make sense? lol

Well, I hope there's a sequel or a one shot about them visiting again, maybe after the pact had been made?

hint hint lol

Happy writing

ditte mai
Kelcor chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Wow! I just... Wow! This was truly an awesome story! I read the whole thing in one sitting! Sometimes I got teary eyed, other times I smiled, and then there were the times that I laughed out loud - literally! My cat thought I was nuts! Anyway, great job! I'll be sure to check out your other fics over the next couple days. :o)

~Kelcor
Laura of Maychoria chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
I very much enjoyed this story. Very warm and home-like. I'd love for Sam and Dean to find this kind of peace and belonging.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Aw such a sad ending! I totally teared up. I'm also glad that you didn't portray John as a complete ass. He was also true to character. I'm really glad that you wrote this story, even if it just stole some of my work time!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Dean's panic attack was scary and very well done. It surprises me how well you can work flashbacks into your story in such an unconventional way, and keep them fluent and easy to read. I want to hug Dean now!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Aww. Sick Dean is so cute. I really felt bad for him when Sam corrected his plans. He just doesn't realize the effect he has on his older brother! I heart the brotherly love (and dislike) that you're portraying.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Aw yet another sweet chapter. You can't help but ache for Dean in this story, a lot. And you have both Dean and Sam's characters written perfectly. I also have the insane craving for sausage and eggs, after one of your scenes (maybe not this chapter) with breakfast... m... num...
hitchcock-starlet chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
The scene with Sam and the kids and the fries and gravy was really great, it made me laugh. You're a very talented writer, there's not a thing I dislike about this story or your prose!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
I apologize, I didn't realize that I had been anonymous earlier. Those two last ones were me! Anyway, I love this story so far, it's so sweet! It has a lot of potential, and was just the type of thing I was looking for!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Aw, I loved the last imagery of this chapter. Sounds so darn sweet.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I've heard a lot about this story but I'm just finally reading it for the first time. I'm already quite captivated, you know how to pull at the ol' heart strings!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »