Reviews for Strangers and Angels
writerchick03 chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
I freaking love this story!
Rat chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
wow, that was a great read, and so refreshing!
Blitz-Sora chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Gah! Made me cry. Wonderful story!
Meggin Lane chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
It's 3:07 am and when the tears stop flowing maybe I'll be able to tell you how much this piece you wrote moved me. ...

I guess it struck that cord of 'mothering' that this series seems to bring out in it's viewers. They are after all motherless boys and who wouldn't like to see them have just a respite of normal happen in their lives. Nice to see you peel back the layers on Dean's mummy wrapped emotions. Very cathartic for this reader. A satisfying two boxes of kleenex journey.
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Please don't tell me this motel used to be owned by a family named "Bates"-I like the innocent lead in that something might be clinging to the rooms that Jo's family tried to refurbish.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You've captured the dynamic of the two brothers in just the first chapt. I love that the dialog is sparse but in synch with the voices of the two Winchesters.
C chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Lovely story. It was nice to see the relationships develop as well as the little details such as Sam and Dean's interactions with Sarah.
Indus chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Not sure I understand- are the kids hers, or are they her nephews? Sometimes they call her mom, but then they're brothers, and the others call her aunt...

Love the series though! Think I read it once a long time ago, but that was before all the updates!
Tari Roo chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
I am really at a loss to say just how much I loved this fic and your AU in general. I could wax lyrical about faboulous OCs and well-written ones too, and wonderfully poignant moments with Dean waitroning and being sick and finally ... Finally ... getting the mothering he needs, but well... i'd be here for a while and I'm sure you are tired of hearing just wonderful your writing is : )

But seriously? Awesome. Beyond Awesome. Makes me want to live a fictional world, open up a motel cum diner and see who drops by ... sigh.

To the next fic of wonderment!
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
This is my favorite story on this entire site! I have read and reread it over the last few months. I love you characterization of Dean and Sam and the development of your new characters. Kind of gives them a safe haven where they can be at peace for a little while. Fantastic job. I can't even imagine the talent needed to create this whole world!
Mad Server chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
I love the way you wrote Sam outing Dean (as being sick) to Jo - Sam being reasonable and level and Dean being irritated and embarrassed - and then the way you had Dean react when he'd been further outed by the thermometer. Sweet goodness.
elderwitty chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
and now for the gushing:

you are freaking awesome! I want to move to this town and hang out at the diner and just eavesdrop on it all. It's a perfect little gem of a story and THANK GOD there's more to come.

I read this months ago, but wasn't a member, so couldn't fave it. I later joined, and faved YOU for another story, but didn't make the connection (I'm quite dim sometimes) until I came across the sequel. I just peeked at Chap 1 to make sure it was the one I remembered...and fell into its warm loveliness and read the whole thing again. Not for the last time, either.

Also, I think Kripke got his Ellen idea from your Jo. He even threw in a little Jo, although I'd have prefered the boys, Luke and the diner customers.
Stephanie Clare chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
LOVE IT! love love love love love love it... am now going to find the sequel
Vee017 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*favourites*

I lost this story, and thanks to wonderful people I finally found it again!

*favourites*
Rajana chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I just found this story and it's wonderful. I love Jo and her family and the way she made Sam and especially Dean comfortable. Great job.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »