Reviews for Strangers and Angels
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Please don't tell me this motel used to be owned by a family named "Bates"-I like the innocent lead in that something might be clinging to the rooms that Jo's family tried to refurbish.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You've captured the dynamic of the two brothers in just the first chapt. I love that the dialog is sparse but in synch with the voices of the two Winchesters.
C chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Lovely story. It was nice to see the relationships develop as well as the little details such as Sam and Dean's interactions with Sarah.
Indus chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Not sure I understand- are the kids hers, or are they her nephews? Sometimes they call her mom, but then they're brothers, and the others call her aunt...

Love the series though! Think I read it once a long time ago, but that was before all the updates!
Tari Roo chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
I am really at a loss to say just how much I loved this fic and your AU in general. I could wax lyrical about faboulous OCs and well-written ones too, and wonderfully poignant moments with Dean waitroning and being sick and finally ... Finally ... getting the mothering he needs, but well... i'd be here for a while and I'm sure you are tired of hearing just wonderful your writing is : )

But seriously? Awesome. Beyond Awesome. Makes me want to live a fictional world, open up a motel cum diner and see who drops by ... sigh.

To the next fic of wonderment!
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
This is my favorite story on this entire site! I have read and reread it over the last few months. I love you characterization of Dean and Sam and the development of your new characters. Kind of gives them a safe haven where they can be at peace for a little while. Fantastic job. I can't even imagine the talent needed to create this whole world!
Mad Server chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
I love the way you wrote Sam outing Dean (as being sick) to Jo - Sam being reasonable and level and Dean being irritated and embarrassed - and then the way you had Dean react when he'd been further outed by the thermometer. Sweet goodness.
elderwitty chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
and now for the gushing:

you are freaking awesome! I want to move to this town and hang out at the diner and just eavesdrop on it all. It's a perfect little gem of a story and THANK GOD there's more to come.

I read this months ago, but wasn't a member, so couldn't fave it. I later joined, and faved YOU for another story, but didn't make the connection (I'm quite dim sometimes) until I came across the sequel. I just peeked at Chap 1 to make sure it was the one I remembered...and fell into its warm loveliness and read the whole thing again. Not for the last time, either.

Also, I think Kripke got his Ellen idea from your Jo. He even threw in a little Jo, although I'd have prefered the boys, Luke and the diner customers.
Stephanie Clare chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
LOVE IT! love love love love love love it... am now going to find the sequel
Vee017 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*favourites*

I lost this story, and thanks to wonderful people I finally found it again!

*favourites*
Rajana chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I just found this story and it's wonderful. I love Jo and her family and the way she made Sam and especially Dean comfortable. Great job.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
I absolutely adored that story. It was so comforting and warm. I loved it, awesome job. The OCs are genuine and human. I loved this. Amazing job.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I've been putting this off for a long time and I have no idea why. But so far I love it? There's something so comfortable and warm so far and I can't wait to read the rest!
Anna chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
" At this point, Sam was finding the top of the kitchen table particularly interesting as Dean turned his fascinated attention to the refrigerator. Awkward. "

Super! Had me laughing out loud :D
Anna chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Wow, reading, have I told you that I love you? This is the second time I'm reading your story and it's absolutely wonderful.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »