Reviews for Strangers and Angels
apokfan chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
you know the thing i really love about this verse is the family dynamic in here. i always felt that's what supernatural was lacking but i can understand why john wasn't much of a father. i'm glad we have fanfics and i really hope you continue this verse some more. i loved the cm/spn crossover in this verse too. these stories remind me a lot of smallville and i guess that's what i love about that show. john and martha were cool father and mother characters there. speaking of, it'd be cool if you wrote a smallville/supernatural crossover. just a thought.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I loved this! It's so sweet and I love the characterization that you did.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
that was so heart warming,great job and thank you very much.
ManicTater chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
I had tears in my eyes at the end.

I laughed so hard I cried at Sam ralphing up 7 up and saltines. Loved Dean giving Jo his manipulative look from under his lashes.
ManicTater chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
LOL! Loved this :-)
ManicTater chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Oh, my poor Dean. Loved his introspection.
ManicTater chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I love how you write the interactions between characters.
ManicTater chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Oh, I can just see business booming at the diner with the boys there:-) It has always been head canon for me that the boys would offer services in trade. I can imagine them as line cooks, bouncers, bartenders and handymen, etc..
ManicTater chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Oh, the Sweeds! That is funny. The whole reason I checked this fic out was because the Criminal Minds crossover is a part if this verse and I was curious. I'm pretty sure I have already read Masks of Insanity, but I wouldn't mind reading it again.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow. I wasn't too interested by the synopsis but was curious about what started a series for you so I read the first chapter. The characterisations are amazing!
kv74 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I love your story! You did a great job by writting this. Your Dean and Samfeel real in it. Im sorry it ended now.
greenwise chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I have to say that I love this series!
desertpoet1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Hi I'm really enjoying this story but I'm confused is Jo the boys' aunt or their mom. They keep calling her both is she both?
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This is probably the sweetest story I've ever read. It made me laugh countless times, smile endearingly at my computer screen, even fret over what was going to happen to them, and I teared up a little in places as well. You did a wonderful job with writing the boys. I mean, this is probably the most in-character I've ever seen them in a fan fiction. I love this story. I'm probably going to read it again, which I've never done with fan fiction, it's that good and heart warming. I hope you've written other stories for Supernatural 'cause I'm going to go to your page to check. I want to read more of your writing.
themagicoakleaf chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Awwww! That was really sweet! I wouldn't have minded if it actually went down that way. Jo really reminded me of Ellen (rather ironic) like a real mother figure. I really miss Ellen... :(
Anyway, brilliant job!