Reviews for Strangers and Angels
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
Still one of the best stories ever written.
bagelcat1 chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
Well done - I really liked this glimpse of Sam and Dean as young men who needed some mothering. It was really well written and I enjoyed the characterizations of Jo and her boys.
Bookworm85 chapter 8 . 1/9/2017
Great intro story to this series. I rarely find OC's I like this much, especially when they're main characters, but Jo is awesome and I really like Tommy.
Chap 3- I love Jo's conversation with Michael, helping him work out the conflict with Jacob. She has such a gift for helping to ease tensions between people.
Chap 5- I like that you had them say grace before dinner. It added to the close-knit family feel. The argument over the movie was funny. And so was the laundry folding/throwing. The end of chap 5 was also really good, with Dean's introspection on what the definition of 'safe' was to him.
The beginning of chap 6- I loved the honest talk Dean had with Jo about Sam leaving the family to go to college. And then in the middle, where Jo straightens Sam out about being disrespectful to his brother. And then Jo helping Dean recognize that he's sick and needs to take care of himself. Basically all of chap 6, now that I think about it.
Chap 8- Tommy's offer of beginning chapter books for Dean was sweet. The 7-Up and Saltines story was good. It's funny 'cause that's my family's home remedy for vomiting... looks like it didn't work so well on Sam. I love Dean's unfailing patience with Tommy. The conversation with their dad made me mad at John, which fits with the show. I think I was mad at him in every episode he was in. I love than Sam interjects himself into the conversation, unwilling for Dean to be the scapegoat of their father's anger. The ending of the story made me teary, because I didn't want Sam and Dean to leave. I'm glad you have sequels, so I can enjoy more of this world you've created!
Paty S chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Such a sad ending
I really love this story and stupid John had to ruin everything.
Paty S chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Poor Dean he must be having some awful cold..it looks bad.
Paty S chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
I really enjoyed seeing Jo taking care of the boys..maybe they should give up hunting and live here happy ever after? Lol I know it's to much to ask.
Paty S chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
I really like Jo and all the characters seem very interesting and engaging..
Paty S chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
I'm enjoying this new characters and it's nice to see Sam and Dean rest a bit.
bingos-gal chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
I really enjoyed this about Sam & Dean in a non-hunting story.
Rodgers1 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I loved it. It was amazing. Must read.
BlindViolinist chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
I didn't know I needed this story until I had read it. Gorgeous, believable characters. Dean and Sam's character analyses were fabulous. I could taste that bittersweet ending.
Thank you, dear author.
Alex Castello chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
That was worth every single second, thank you. Seriously I don't normally go for the fanfictions where Sam and Dean aren't hunting, but that was an amazing piece of work.
Alex Castello chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I read one of the ones you wrote that took place after this, but I read before this. It was awhile ago, and I thought that the setting and characters were familiar, then Luke walked in. I almost wish someone had been there to snap a shot of my face when I remembered. ( I think the one I read before crossed over with Criminal Minds) Either way I remember that it was good. I look forward to not only reading the rest of this one, but hunting down any other branches to this particular story line that I hadn't found yet!
PFWP chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Well written, but I just kept waiting for there to be a point.
Fatima chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
This is really beautiful. Nice domestic viewpoint for Sam and Dean, whilst struggling with their problems of hunting life. It was nice to see the boys' walls down and Jo as a mother figure. Really well done.
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »