Reviews for Strangers and Angels
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
I think you're having difficulty with Jo's status. It's either that you're switching between calling her the kids' aunt and the kids' mother, or I'm misreading your story, in which you might want to make it more clear.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Wow! This is like a break that our boys deserved. A mother figure, a normal, a real family, no hunting, no running, a place where they felt safe and be themselves, these were what they had been wanting all their lives. But from then till now, I think they will get it only in dream or in fictional world.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
It's been years and years since I read this fic for the first time and it is still one of the best SPN fics out there. I would even go so far to say it is still one of the best fanfics in general for me. It's so well written, the boys are really in character and I love the family storyline.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
Aw man...that was so sweet!
myrafox chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Amazing and beautiful.
Aurora Abbot chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I know it's a little late for this review but I just had to post it! This has been a wonderful, heartwarming story to read. I have never loved an OC as much as I loved Jo, Luke and the three boys! The look inside of Dean's mind was a great thing to read. You did an amazing job on thus!
Tricksterkat209 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Not being able to breath properly is scary as hell. Never turned slightly blue (far as I know) but it's been bad enough. It's really no fun and since I just got over a bronchitis myself I feel terribly sorry for poor Dean (and everyone else for having to worry.)
ember3073 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I like your story a lot and I don't mean to sound critical at all but I thought you might like to know that near the end of this chapter there is a spot where you wrote a line of dialogue for Jo and then put "said Jo said shortly".
Misty-J chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful story. I really love how well you wrote Dean and Sam's characters. Your original characters are terrific. I don't usually like stories that have original characters with such a big part in the story, but I really like them. I look forward to reading the rest of the stories in this series. :)
Shannanigans chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Just discovered this story. Lovely! I'm usually a total Sam girl, but this was great.
CrazyForDean chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I've read each of your Strangers and Angels universe stories and absolutely love them. I'm hoping that you will give us another story soon of the whole group, maybe a reunion. That would be awesome!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
That was... perfect.
Simple words for this wonderful tale but still very true. I love this story, it makes me very happy.
:) Fabulous work my dear. I am placing it in my favorites.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
this story is really cute and brilliant. You should write a sequel! or at least a year later kind of thing when they come back maybe! I love this universe and itd be awesome to revisit it.
Meemosa chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
AWESOME. I loved it! Your style's awesome and cute and amazing and lovely and hscsadfcd! I mean, seriously, the little scene where Sam's being a jerk to Dean? The one 'bout the shelves? My heart broke even more than with some other fic's death scene. Seriously. I also love how you write Dean and Sam. Also, your OCs are ADORABLE. Specially Tommy. And well defined. And adorable, but I already said that... amn... yeah. Bye !
fallen angel chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
OMG...wow...*_* I think my breath was just taken away by how amazingly awesome this fic is. I loved every second of it, I loved Jo and how motherly she was towards Sam and Dean, and the way she'd chastise them when they needed it. Usually I'm not fond of OC's but Jo and her family as well as Luke made me even wish that Dean and Sam coudl've stayed! The ending made me sad, because I know that Jo and the boys didn't want them to go...*sniffs* lookit now I'm all teary eyed...lol. I really did LOVE this fic, every chapter of it, it was well written and the characters were wonderful. Is it so terrible that when I check your profile out that I hope to maybe find another fic with Jo and her family in it? *smiles innocently* You'd have so many plot bunnies if they were to return...
525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »