Reviews for Strangers and Angels
severina chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
hi :)
i just finishe reading all of the chapters... i started yesterday at around 11 and now i spend my lessons with your story :) its just so sweet that i cant stop reading... i nearly cried at the end... i was ooking for a story like this for a long time, thank you for that :)
i just love how you put dean, his relation with jo and all... hes so sweet...
so again than you for this wonderful story, and maybe you see me again in another one of your stories, ill go now and look :)
clueingforlooks chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
This is so cute... You write so well, I can imagine everything playing out like an actual episode :)
Memory25 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Geez. You've made me weep. A little. My eyes are watery and everything. Argh.

Definitely one of the most beautiful stories ever.

Ever.
RedRopeFrayed chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
I really liked this! It was great, and your OC's were really well-written.
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This was nice.
Jankjay chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
What a sweet story! Who hasn't wanted to take those two into their homes & feed them Mac & cheese? It's a lovely piece. Thank you so much for sharing it.
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
I first read this wonderful fic many years ago and now looking for something to read stumbled over it again. And I still love it. Your Sam and Dean are so in character and I love all the h/c and the family dynamics with Jo and her family.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
It's not often you find a SPN story without Supernatural problems. This was a very nice reprieve. And very, very adorable.
Nicely written.
Keep writing!
zeroichi chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Waahh! This is soo nice.. No demon n stuff but u make me have mix emotion awesome :)))
The Quote Bandit chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Okay. This chapter comment: The mental picture of Sam stuffing his hands in a little kids armpits and tickling him made me make some noises that were incomprehensible but loosely translated to "oh my /god/ that's too adorable."
As for the fic, this is great. I needed something like this, and it's fantastic. You didn't fall into the trap of making Sam into just an adorable puppy like a lot of people do in the earlier seasons; you got that he's a snark with a bit of a temper at the beginning. For that, I am thankful.
And seriously, giving them a Supermom to contend with. It was exactly as satisfying as watching Supernanny. If not more.
I hope they spend many more nights in that hotel.
The Quote Bandit chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Gah, Dean being a busboy/waiter.
I loves it.
Sam, wake up so you can be one, too.
The Quote Bandit chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
"Sam couldn't help but admire the subtly-done wheedling, yet not whining, tone of his voice. He coupled it with a sweet smile, and Sam watched the woman crumble."

Of course Sam "Puppy-Eyes" Winchester would.
my shangri-la chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Awwww, poor Sam and Dean! I loved this though. Beautiful writing.
busigt-81 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I just read your story AGAIN! Love it sooo much!
Thanks for sharing!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
such a brilliant story! thanks so much for this! :)
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »