Reviews for Strangers and Angels
kymothy chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I'm crying and laughing and it's JUST SO GOOD
Oh, I loved season one, and the bromance is just the best thankyou for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
wow
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
you. broke. me! this fic is lovely, and the ending is so bittersweet. i'm gonna imagine in my head that they drop by from time to time, on their way from place to place, to check in and spend a few days off the clock, and sometimes to make sure there's nothing supernatural lurking around in those parts, to keep their surrogate little family safe. really, this was lovely.
apokfan chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
you know the thing i really love about this verse is the family dynamic in here. i always felt that's what supernatural was lacking but i can understand why john wasn't much of a father. i'm glad we have fanfics and i really hope you continue this verse some more. i loved the cm/spn crossover in this verse too. these stories remind me a lot of smallville and i guess that's what i love about that show. john and martha were cool father and mother characters there. speaking of, it'd be cool if you wrote a smallville/supernatural crossover. just a thought.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I loved this! It's so sweet and I love the characterization that you did.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
that was so heart warming,great job and thank you very much.
ManicTater chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
I had tears in my eyes at the end.

I laughed so hard I cried at Sam ralphing up 7 up and saltines. Loved Dean giving Jo his manipulative look from under his lashes.
ManicTater chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
LOL! Loved this :-)
ManicTater chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Oh, my poor Dean. Loved his introspection.
ManicTater chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I love how you write the interactions between characters.
ManicTater chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Oh, I can just see business booming at the diner with the boys there:-) It has always been head canon for me that the boys would offer services in trade. I can imagine them as line cooks, bouncers, bartenders and handymen, etc..
ManicTater chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Oh, the Sweeds! That is funny. The whole reason I checked this fic out was because the Criminal Minds crossover is a part if this verse and I was curious. I'm pretty sure I have already read Masks of Insanity, but I wouldn't mind reading it again.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow. I wasn't too interested by the synopsis but was curious about what started a series for you so I read the first chapter. The characterisations are amazing!
kv74 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I love your story! You did a great job by writting this. Your Dean and Samfeel real in it. Im sorry it ended now.
greenwise chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I have to say that I love this series!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »