Reviews for Strangers and Angels
snchills chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
This is a sweet story and I am really enjoying it. Hope you post some new chapters soon.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Just read this story for the first time and I love it. It is beautiful. I was only chatting to friends on another board tonight and I actually described Sam as a 'poor,motherless boy'. Guess I'm not alone then. LOL!

Dean's thoughts and feelings about their mother just made me feel so sad. The boys might be a unit together but there are still gaping, mother-shaped holes in this unit.
Emma15 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Oh my... have I told you how much I adore this story? Because, really I do. It's just so fabulously- (dare I say it) "normal" lol. :)

I love it. I love how wary Dean is with all of it. I love Aunt Jo and the boys and even Luke!

I'd really like to see Aunt Jo take a maternal stance with Dean- gently maternal, 'cause he really needs that.

I anxiously await your next update. :)
pwrhungryjr chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Keep it up!
ChaiGrl chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Another fantastic chapter. I get so excited when I see a new update. I can never wait to see what the boys are up to. I love them in this setting and seeing how they react to certain things. Keep up the great writing. Unitl your next update, Happy Writing!
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Wonderful.
famous99 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
I'm really enjoying the story and your original characters. I'm so curious if there will be a supernatural element or if the boys will truly take a rest. Are these people real? Are they ghosts? They seem so kind and just what Sam and Dean need.
rodney215 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
I continue to love this story. Sam and Dean get to be normal for a little while. It'll be sad when it ends. Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
pheebs1 twop chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
"his own sense of safe had cracked when his younger brother had walked out the door for college; and it had shattered almost completely when his father had disappeared." Really liked this observation, how true and what an interesting insight into why Dean went and got Sam in the pilot, I've not thought of it like that and this is a great great observation. Enjoying the series too! Do you post on LJ at all or just on here? I'll have looksee if you've written anything else..
pengwin-jibberish chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
I am really loving your story. It's an interesting read and very well written. The characters are realistic and I can see the boys acting the way you write them. And your OCs are interesting and I actually want to read more about them. It's a rare thing, me caring about OCs, but yours are well done.

I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Diana chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
I haven't read a lot of Supernatural fanfic yet but I know good storytelling when I see it. I like the dialogue & how naturally it flows. I also am already invested in all of your OCs. The only thing I noticed was sometimes the boys call Aunt Jo "Aunt" and sometimes "Mom" & it's not clear if this is intentional to show that aspect of their relationship or if it's accidental.
Pheebs1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I don't want this to end, because I am enjoying the interaction between the brothers so much.

Usually, extras in fic who happen to have brothers or be related to brothers who can then throw light on Sam and Dean, usually that kinda thing annoys me (cos it's so EASY to do and lazy) but it's not at all like that here. They're not just there to enable our boys to realise stuff about themselves. They're well rounded, interesting extras who I actually care about.! I'd be happy to read about Jo's family and their adventures!
Scary-Girly chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
that was some excellent nosh! your such a great writer! keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
Very cool, but I’m confused—is she their aunt or their mother? Or do they just call her ‘Mom’ because she’s raised them?

Well detailed and humorous, and great interactions between Dean and Sam.
AuthoressCrest chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
This story is wonderful, I love how you've written Jo and her nephews, they are so cute. I really want to see where you're going to go with this so I hope you get a chance to update soon!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »