Reviews for Strangers and Angels
NobdyPtclr chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
This is a great story so far. I love the way you get inside of both the brothers' heads.
Anna chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Lovely story so far. You can really fell how weary the boys are-understandably. I would love to read Jo's POV at some stage as it seems that she had picked up that Sam and Dean have had a rough time. This is also a really easy piece to read as well, well written with effective description. I hope the boys stay a gew days at this motel! Very much looking forward to your next update.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Aw. Such a cool start. Reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aggie2011 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
update soon...i like this story alot...what exactly did hapen to our dear brothers...
ashlyns chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
i love how sam worries about dean even after this amount of time. so cute. please update soon.
Solus Nemo chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
I regret not reading this any sooner because it's quite grand. In my opinion, you have the brothers down perfectly. The smoothness of this story, gosh, it’s much like a log to the back of the head. While I’m reading, everything plays out like a movie in my head, not one glitch. Though the characters have only just been introduced, and forgive me for this, they seem to glow. I mean, you’ve set up their personalities wonderfully plush in such a short time. From adult to child, they’re just as they should be.I can’t wait for the next installment. You’re doing a great job.
zippdipp chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Yay. An update! I liked this chapter.

:-)

xx
Restless Joy chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
aw...sweet sweet simple sweetness. love it. I'm going to go to sleep now, and dream of Dean and Sam...*falls over*
SamDean chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Still adoring this story. :) Keep up the excellant work, Sam being all mother hen like is just adorable. Can't wait for your next chapter!
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Awe. I just love your story. LOL. Just simple and enjoyable. I hope you keep going with it. Please update soon. Until then, Happy Writing!
famous99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I really enjoyed this. Thought both Dean and Sam were very in character. Sam the more trusting one while Dean was wary. I am curious about the woman and boys though. Looking forward to more.
SamDean chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really like this. I look forward to more! :)
zippdipp chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Awe. I totally liked it. And it says TBC -yay!

xx
Emma15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Wow. You're really hitting me with the visuals here. I can see a twelve year old Dean with that "Your not my Mother" definace in his eyes. I'm sure there were times when someone offered him that maternal kindness and to see him just shun it is very impacting. Sam as the poor motherless boy is just as heartbreaking.

Aunt Jo has be hooked. Are we going to see a parallel with her two nephews and our boys? That would nice.

The ending just tears me up - they're tired. I can't wait to see the next chapter and maybe some mothering from Aunt Jo.

And Dean's still covered in mud!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I absolutely love this. It's perfect. Dean's "smartass" label, Sam's care and worry after "Faith" and just the boys being tired, for god's sake. Well done.

Now get Dean out of those wet clothes, okay? lol!
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »