Reviews for Strangers and Angels
Diana chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
I haven't read a lot of Supernatural fanfic yet but I know good storytelling when I see it. I like the dialogue & how naturally it flows. I also am already invested in all of your OCs. The only thing I noticed was sometimes the boys call Aunt Jo "Aunt" and sometimes "Mom" & it's not clear if this is intentional to show that aspect of their relationship or if it's accidental.
Pheebs1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I don't want this to end, because I am enjoying the interaction between the brothers so much.

Usually, extras in fic who happen to have brothers or be related to brothers who can then throw light on Sam and Dean, usually that kinda thing annoys me (cos it's so EASY to do and lazy) but it's not at all like that here. They're not just there to enable our boys to realise stuff about themselves. They're well rounded, interesting extras who I actually care about.! I'd be happy to read about Jo's family and their adventures!
Scary-Girly chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
that was some excellent nosh! your such a great writer! keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
Very cool, but I’m confused—is she their aunt or their mother? Or do they just call her ‘Mom’ because she’s raised them?

Well detailed and humorous, and great interactions between Dean and Sam.
AuthoressCrest chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
This story is wonderful, I love how you've written Jo and her nephews, they are so cute. I really want to see where you're going to go with this so I hope you get a chance to update soon!
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I've just had the pleasure to read all opening chapters to this refreshing story. Sam & Dean need this break, this little moment of normalcy that working at the Diner affords them. All touchingly portrayed in some damn fine writing. More soon. Plz.
Jellicle chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I have a special soft spot in my heart for this fic. In the middle of so much angsty, this is a fic that talks about love and hope and everything around and it makes me smile every single time. Thanks for this.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
that was great i love this! i love how Dean is opening up to Jo a little and getting along with Michael, Jacob, and Tommy. this is really awesome i love it please update soon or i'll go crazy!lol
zippdipp chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
I like this fic so much!

xx
Flying-pink-llamas-attack chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Still great but I'm kinda running out of things to so lol anyway keep typing and you get to go on my favorites list XP
Flying-pink-llamas-attack chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Still liking and still reading so if you'll excuse me I have one more chapter to go...
Flying-pink-llamas-attack chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I was unsure at first I'l addmit it but all it took was the "in flashing neon aparently" to get me hooked. I like it and i will of course keep reading it since I like it. So I will do that give you another reivew later and work on my own story. Bye
ChaiGrl chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
I loved it like usual. Especially their interaction with everyone and Dean's little flashback when Sam was sleeping. Wasn't overly done. It had a great balance. Keep up the fantastic writing! I can't wait to read more. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
ashlyns chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
lol this chapter was incredibly funny, especially the gravy/fork/fry fight. i love it. please update soon. please please please please.
Sarah chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
I really like this story! Please continue soon!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »