Reviews for Strangers and Angels
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I've just had the pleasure to read all opening chapters to this refreshing story. Sam & Dean need this break, this little moment of normalcy that working at the Diner affords them. All touchingly portrayed in some damn fine writing. More soon. Plz.
Jellicle chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I have a special soft spot in my heart for this fic. In the middle of so much angsty, this is a fic that talks about love and hope and everything around and it makes me smile every single time. Thanks for this.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
that was great i love this! i love how Dean is opening up to Jo a little and getting along with Michael, Jacob, and Tommy. this is really awesome i love it please update soon or i'll go crazy!lol
zippdipp chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
I like this fic so much!

xx
Flying-pink-llamas-attack chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Still great but I'm kinda running out of things to so lol anyway keep typing and you get to go on my favorites list XP
Flying-pink-llamas-attack chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Still liking and still reading so if you'll excuse me I have one more chapter to go...
Flying-pink-llamas-attack chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I was unsure at first I'l addmit it but all it took was the "in flashing neon aparently" to get me hooked. I like it and i will of course keep reading it since I like it. So I will do that give you another reivew later and work on my own story. Bye
ChaiGrl chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
I loved it like usual. Especially their interaction with everyone and Dean's little flashback when Sam was sleeping. Wasn't overly done. It had a great balance. Keep up the fantastic writing! I can't wait to read more. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
ashlyns chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
lol this chapter was incredibly funny, especially the gravy/fork/fry fight. i love it. please update soon. please please please please.
Sarah chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
I really like this story! Please continue soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Cool. Great chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
landrew3 chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
love the story... the worn out, tired, need a break time is needed ... please continue. :)

Landrew3

Are you of the Body
hionlife chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
This is just...cozy. In a good way. :) The tone is just so lovely, maybe its Jo's character, which you've done wonderfully. Great Interaction. I'm excited to see where you go with this.
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
I like this, I hope you update soon :)
pwrhungryjr chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
So far so happy... I'm still suspicous though...please update!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »