Reviews for Strangers and Angels
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Awe. I just love your story. LOL. Just simple and enjoyable. I hope you keep going with it. Please update soon. Until then, Happy Writing!
famous99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I really enjoyed this. Thought both Dean and Sam were very in character. Sam the more trusting one while Dean was wary. I am curious about the woman and boys though. Looking forward to more.
SamDean chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really like this. I look forward to more! :)
zippdipp chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Awe. I totally liked it. And it says TBC -yay!

xx
Emma15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Wow. You're really hitting me with the visuals here. I can see a twelve year old Dean with that "Your not my Mother" definace in his eyes. I'm sure there were times when someone offered him that maternal kindness and to see him just shun it is very impacting. Sam as the poor motherless boy is just as heartbreaking.

Aunt Jo has be hooked. Are we going to see a parallel with her two nephews and our boys? That would nice.

The ending just tears me up - they're tired. I can't wait to see the next chapter and maybe some mothering from Aunt Jo.

And Dean's still covered in mud!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I absolutely love this. It's perfect. Dean's "smartass" label, Sam's care and worry after "Faith" and just the boys being tired, for god's sake. Well done.

Now get Dean out of those wet clothes, okay? lol!
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This is a wonderful fic, reading. I'm so glad to see you're writing fic again, and I love that it's in this wonderful fandom. I'm a slave to the Winchesters.

I love the way you write the unspoken communication between each other, they know each other so well.

And the end when Dean runs through the body blows, that works so well. He's tired. They're both tired.

I'm so excited that this is a multichapter. :)
Mariner chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Very intriguing beginning. I like the setup and the characterization, particularly Sam and Dean's very different reactions to being offered kindness.
Restless Joy chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I like it. it sort of...keeps you interested. also, muddy Dean. ugh, I can only imagine. what is it about guys and dirt that just gets me every time?
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was great! I can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

PL
ashlyns chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Awesome. Cant wait to read more!
Becka73 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I really liked this. Lots of interesting possibilites, and nice insight into what might be going through the guys' minds. Looking forward to the next part. Thanks for sharing!
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Love it! Just wanted to let you know that you have another reader, and it's great so far! I love your style. The "you're not my mother" part was so sad and explained Dean's character nicely. I really like your style and how the boys communicate with facial expressions. Update soon, please!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I LOVE IT! Please keep up the great writing! I can't wait to read more. Update soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
mtuffy chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is excellent! I hope you keep it up. I love the fact that Dean is the one showing a weakness. He always seems to be the stronger of the two, but everyone has their breaking point. Great job.

Melissa