Reviews for Strangers and Angels
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
I like this, I hope you update soon :)
pwrhungryjr chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
So far so happy... I'm still suspicous though...please update!
svocluva127 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I loved your story! I liked how you had Dean talk to the woman. She seems really nice. I liked how you made it about Dean and Sam, not just Sam... for once.
famous99 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
I'm enjoying this so much. You've drawn wonderful characters in Jo the boys and even (jealous) Luke. I'm wondering if Sam is getting sick, sleeping so much, or if he's indeed really catching up. I wonder how much Dean will open up to Jo. Great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Great chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashlyns chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
sam's still asleep? holy cow. i love how dean rushed in to help, that was awesome. please update soon.
Jellicle chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Where is Sam? Is he really at the room sleeping? I'm worried with the boys... please, update soon and let me know if the boys are okay, tired, worned out, but together and okay. Please.
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
I really like your pacing - slow and steady, revealing little glimpses at a time. I'm really looking forward to reading more . . . definitely intrigued!
Scary-Girly chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
this is a really good story! you're a great writer! UPDATE SOON!
JennK528 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
I wish I'd written this, but since I couldn't write this way in a million years, I'm glad you're doing it instead. This is just wonderful - I bet Dean's had quite a few odd jobs in his life! - loved the flirting scene. Oh yes, business will pick up!

Looking forward to more. Thanks for a great story.
sabrina chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Okay, great chapter but Where Was Sam! I loved the concern Dean was showing for Sam, just missed him in the chapter. Looking forward to more (with Sam, right?).
ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
I really enjoy seeing Dean so relaxed. There is something about your story that is so compeling. It's nice seeing them in this type of atmosphere. I just want to keep reading more. Keep up the fantastic writing! Until your next update, Happy Writing!
NobdyPtclr chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
This is a great story so far. I love the way you get inside of both the brothers' heads.
Anna chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Lovely story so far. You can really fell how weary the boys are-understandably. I would love to read Jo's POV at some stage as it seems that she had picked up that Sam and Dean have had a rough time. This is also a really easy piece to read as well, well written with effective description. I hope the boys stay a gew days at this motel! Very much looking forward to your next update.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Aw. Such a cool start. Reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »