Reviews for Strangers and Angels
desertpoet1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Hi I'm really enjoying this story but I'm confused is Jo the boys' aunt or their mom. They keep calling her both is she both?
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This is probably the sweetest story I've ever read. It made me laugh countless times, smile endearingly at my computer screen, even fret over what was going to happen to them, and I teared up a little in places as well. You did a wonderful job with writing the boys. I mean, this is probably the most in-character I've ever seen them in a fan fiction. I love this story. I'm probably going to read it again, which I've never done with fan fiction, it's that good and heart warming. I hope you've written other stories for Supernatural 'cause I'm going to go to your page to check. I want to read more of your writing.
themagicoakleaf chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Awwww! That was really sweet! I wouldn't have minded if it actually went down that way. Jo really reminded me of Ellen (rather ironic) like a real mother figure. I really miss Ellen... :(
Anyway, brilliant job!
severina chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
hi :)
i just finishe reading all of the chapters... i started yesterday at around 11 and now i spend my lessons with your story :) its just so sweet that i cant stop reading... i nearly cried at the end... i was ooking for a story like this for a long time, thank you for that :)
i just love how you put dean, his relation with jo and all... hes so sweet...
so again than you for this wonderful story, and maybe you see me again in another one of your stories, ill go now and look :)
clueingforlooks chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
This is so cute... You write so well, I can imagine everything playing out like an actual episode :)
Memory25 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Geez. You've made me weep. A little. My eyes are watery and everything. Argh.

Definitely one of the most beautiful stories ever.

Ever.
RedRopeFrayed chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
I really liked this! It was great, and your OC's were really well-written.
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This was nice.
Jankjay chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
What a sweet story! Who hasn't wanted to take those two into their homes & feed them Mac & cheese? It's a lovely piece. Thank you so much for sharing it.
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
I first read this wonderful fic many years ago and now looking for something to read stumbled over it again. And I still love it. Your Sam and Dean are so in character and I love all the h/c and the family dynamics with Jo and her family.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
It's not often you find a SPN story without Supernatural problems. This was a very nice reprieve. And very, very adorable.
Nicely written.
Keep writing!
zeroichi chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Waahh! This is soo nice.. No demon n stuff but u make me have mix emotion awesome :)))
The Quote Bandit chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Okay. This chapter comment: The mental picture of Sam stuffing his hands in a little kids armpits and tickling him made me make some noises that were incomprehensible but loosely translated to "oh my /god/ that's too adorable."
As for the fic, this is great. I needed something like this, and it's fantastic. You didn't fall into the trap of making Sam into just an adorable puppy like a lot of people do in the earlier seasons; you got that he's a snark with a bit of a temper at the beginning. For that, I am thankful.
And seriously, giving them a Supermom to contend with. It was exactly as satisfying as watching Supernanny. If not more.
I hope they spend many more nights in that hotel.
The Quote Bandit chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Gah, Dean being a busboy/waiter.
I loves it.
Sam, wake up so you can be one, too.
The Quote Bandit chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
"Sam couldn't help but admire the subtly-done wheedling, yet not whining, tone of his voice. He coupled it with a sweet smile, and Sam watched the woman crumble."

Of course Sam "Puppy-Eyes" Winchester would.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »