Reviews for Strangers and Angels
Aurora Abbot chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I know it's a little late for this review but I just had to post it! This has been a wonderful, heartwarming story to read. I have never loved an OC as much as I loved Jo, Luke and the three boys! The look inside of Dean's mind was a great thing to read. You did an amazing job on thus!
Tricksterkat209 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Not being able to breath properly is scary as hell. Never turned slightly blue (far as I know) but it's been bad enough. It's really no fun and since I just got over a bronchitis myself I feel terribly sorry for poor Dean (and everyone else for having to worry.)
ember3073 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I like your story a lot and I don't mean to sound critical at all but I thought you might like to know that near the end of this chapter there is a spot where you wrote a line of dialogue for Jo and then put "said Jo said shortly".
Misty-J chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful story. I really love how well you wrote Dean and Sam's characters. Your original characters are terrific. I don't usually like stories that have original characters with such a big part in the story, but I really like them. I look forward to reading the rest of the stories in this series. :)
Shannanigans chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Just discovered this story. Lovely! I'm usually a total Sam girl, but this was great.
CrazyForDean chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I've read each of your Strangers and Angels universe stories and absolutely love them. I'm hoping that you will give us another story soon of the whole group, maybe a reunion. That would be awesome!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
That was... perfect.
Simple words for this wonderful tale but still very true. I love this story, it makes me very happy.
:) Fabulous work my dear. I am placing it in my favorites.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
this story is really cute and brilliant. You should write a sequel! or at least a year later kind of thing when they come back maybe! I love this universe and itd be awesome to revisit it.
NAG1NATA chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
AWESOME. I loved it! Your style's awesome and cute and amazing and lovely and hscsadfcd! I mean, seriously, the little scene where Sam's being a jerk to Dean? The one 'bout the shelves? My heart broke even more than with some other fic's death scene. Seriously. I also love how you write Dean and Sam. Also, your OCs are ADORABLE. Specially Tommy. And well defined. And adorable, but I already said that... amn... yeah. Bye !
fallen angel chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
OMG...wow...*_* I think my breath was just taken away by how amazingly awesome this fic is. I loved every second of it, I loved Jo and how motherly she was towards Sam and Dean, and the way she'd chastise them when they needed it. Usually I'm not fond of OC's but Jo and her family as well as Luke made me even wish that Dean and Sam coudl've stayed! The ending made me sad, because I know that Jo and the boys didn't want them to go...*sniffs* lookit now I'm all teary eyed...lol. I really did LOVE this fic, every chapter of it, it was well written and the characters were wonderful. Is it so terrible that when I check your profile out that I hope to maybe find another fic with Jo and her family in it? *smiles innocently* You'd have so many plot bunnies if they were to return...
kymothy chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I'm crying and laughing and it's JUST SO GOOD
Oh, I loved season one, and the bromance is just the best thankyou for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
wow
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
you. broke. me! this fic is lovely, and the ending is so bittersweet. i'm gonna imagine in my head that they drop by from time to time, on their way from place to place, to check in and spend a few days off the clock, and sometimes to make sure there's nothing supernatural lurking around in those parts, to keep their surrogate little family safe. really, this was lovely.
apokfan chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
you know the thing i really love about this verse is the family dynamic in here. i always felt that's what supernatural was lacking but i can understand why john wasn't much of a father. i'm glad we have fanfics and i really hope you continue this verse some more. i loved the cm/spn crossover in this verse too. these stories remind me a lot of smallville and i guess that's what i love about that show. john and martha were cool father and mother characters there. speaking of, it'd be cool if you wrote a smallville/supernatural crossover. just a thought.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I loved this! It's so sweet and I love the characterization that you did.
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »