Reviews for Strangers and Angels
zeroichi chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Waahh! This is soo nice.. No demon n stuff but u make me have mix emotion awesome :)))
The Quote Bandit chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Okay. This chapter comment: The mental picture of Sam stuffing his hands in a little kids armpits and tickling him made me make some noises that were incomprehensible but loosely translated to "oh my /god/ that's too adorable."
As for the fic, this is great. I needed something like this, and it's fantastic. You didn't fall into the trap of making Sam into just an adorable puppy like a lot of people do in the earlier seasons; you got that he's a snark with a bit of a temper at the beginning. For that, I am thankful.
And seriously, giving them a Supermom to contend with. It was exactly as satisfying as watching Supernanny. If not more.
I hope they spend many more nights in that hotel.
The Quote Bandit chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Gah, Dean being a busboy/waiter.
I loves it.
Sam, wake up so you can be one, too.
The Quote Bandit chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
"Sam couldn't help but admire the subtly-done wheedling, yet not whining, tone of his voice. He coupled it with a sweet smile, and Sam watched the woman crumble."

Of course Sam "Puppy-Eyes" Winchester would.
my shangri-la chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Awwww, poor Sam and Dean! I loved this though. Beautiful writing.
busigt-81 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I just read your story AGAIN! Love it sooo much!
Thanks for sharing!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
such a brilliant story! thanks so much for this! :)
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Nothing like a nice bed to sleep in after a long day. :3
Trish chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This is maybe the third time I've read this tale and I love it to death! It feels like coming home to a huge hug. I'm just so PLEASED for the boys that they stumbled across Jo and her family.
sardeansammich chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Gosh I love this story! I've read it 3 times already. Absolutely lovely. I almost never read fanfic with original characters, but I love Jo and her family and have read every story in the Strangers & Angels verse with joy. Thank you for writing and sharing!
KRenee chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I'm crying so hard right now.
Thank you for this lovely story.
Daniella Jones chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Ack, the ending made me cry. This is a wonderful story. I love the OCs here.
Autumnights chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Beautiful story. I usually don't like OCs too much, but I really felt like I could relate to Jo. I wanted to be her. It was just such a wonderful story that gave the boys that little slice of life they could never have, I was honestly heartbroken to see them have to leave it. As much as I love their crazy adventures, you really bring to light what they've missed out on. I liked how a lot of this wasn't straight from their perspective, so we could view them more as outsiders just like Jo did. It's easy to fall in love with them all over again that way. I wasn't disappointed at all that there was nothing supernatural in there either. It reflected the real life dynamic of family in daily life, which is something we don't get to see with the Winchesters.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I don't know why it took me so long to get around to reading this, especially considering I've been keeping up with Mask of Sanity for like a year now. Anyhow, very touching story. I look forward to making my way through the rest of the of the Sweeds stories. It was great to see the boys enjoy a bit of warmth and family love.
zekeschance chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Awesome story. I've never read one like this before. Totally enjoyed. Thanks so much.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »