Reviews for Uchiha and Hyuuga
robinfan99 chapter 5 . 8/1
You should definitely make the part two, and I have fully enjoyed this story. You are very literate and keep the characters much like their actual personalities.
jane chapter 5 . 5/29
beautiful creativity in the mind and fond of doing this capability is far more then I could ever imagine
NikiBffl chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I lobe this story! It is so sweet and it really touched my heart. That was the perfect ending too. It wasn't exactly happy, but it wasn't too sad either. It was... Bittersweet. But I love it never the you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I hate u for stopping d story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
i just love this story i just wanted to cry at the end ( i didnt) but any way just keep writeing becauese your awsomeXD
LEXI chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
kandita chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I knew that this story was going to be quiet interesting:) but then at the beginning of it all u stop updating:(! Please I am begging u please pick it back up I hope u get some inspiration to continue:)
CowGirlLoopyLou chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
i 3 this story :)
Diehard243 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Their are alot of quoteable lines in this! That's usually quite rare from my experiences.
kenni no. 1 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
love it
naash chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
that was so beautiful. i lvoe how they both met and their relationshp
itsmidnighthere chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
that was adorable!
Chasing chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
That wasd one of the sweetest, most poetic naruto fics I've ever read *cries tears of joy* thanks so much for posting, I cant wait for the next part! Is it going to be a continuation on this fic, or is it gonna be more like a sequel? (i'll just do author alert and story for the moment, just in case...)
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
You did a really excellent job with both of them. Some how you managed to pull the friendship off without making him out to be like Michael Jackson or some sort of perv. Well done, your writing style is excellent too.
tsunade -hime123 chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
love the story just hope the part comes soon