Reviews for Love is Never Saying Sorry
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
this was an awesome story is was cute
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
a very cute story it was fantastic.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Great story it was very cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this was a great story good job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
amyblair chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I really like the fun details in this. Especially in the house. The porcelain cocker spaniel, the Chronicals of Narnia, the oil painted bowl of fruit.

Love how it started with Sam apologizing in the worst times and ended with Dean almost losing everything again and being the one to apologize at the worst time.

Really great read. So enjoyed it!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
God, I just LOVED that one too. I can't stop reading. I'm obsessed. Argh! My favorite line: Sam grunted and began to move in restless pain. "I thought the prince was suppose to be handsome."

That's my Sammy, hehehe, nicely done.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Loved the story one of my favorite lines is this one.

"Dean shook his head and bits of glass sparkled as they fell to the floor. "You have the worst timing, you know that?"

"So I've been told."

Also loved the description of everything that was being hurled at them and what it did when it hit the walls and so forth.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Man another favorite I never reviewed! Amazing.

I absolutely inhaled every word of it.

Another great one under your belt!

Phx
Deana chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I see you are a Supernatural fan also. I swear if I didn't know better, you could be my long,lost twin (except I know my twin is at home right now). I love this story, I only wished it was much, much, much longer.

I always enjoy all your stories. You're the best.
SerenityChaos chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wonderful blend of action, drama, and humor. The best of all worlds. Perfect sense of timing. Can't wait to read more of your stories. :) -Chaos
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow, you're really good at getting the emotions across. I don't know if you meant to do this, but the whole ghost throwing things was kind of reflecting the brother's emotions. Great job.

Tah

HoofsTails Gal
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Great follow up to Asylum. Intense, dramatic, witty & real. Go, please and write some more soon.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Took me awhile to finally read this one.

My favourite line: "What? Why? Because you have the Shining? I told you Sam- spirits are attracted to shit like that. It doesn't make you stronger."

That is awesome. You have the best sense of humour, and it really comes out in your stories. The quirky little sayings and details are really great, especially when they're coming out of Dean, because it's so like him. I'm never disappointed when I read something by you.
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this was really nice! Dean cares!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »