Reviews for The Blood of the Wolf
Anor Ithil chapter 35 . 4/4
This was an extremely well written story with well thought characters and an interesting line of narration. Plus, the ending was quite surprising and uplifting! Thank you very much for this piece of work, made my day. Cheers!
jj chapter 35 . 2/2
i could not stop reading this and it had me on edge almost from the beginning you did a super duper wonderful job
ilyena damodred chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
You really ought to warn for rape/non-con in a story. I understand you don't want to spoil things for the reader, but at least warn at the beginning of the chapter. Non consensual sex/ sexual abuse, is a trigger for way too many people. I liked you story so far, and I'll try to get past this chapter because I got invested in the plot, but rape is the kind of thing that makes me not want to read a story. Had I known, I wouldn't have started reading.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 35 . 4/26/2014
Really awesome story. Nice work
Catacroker chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
I think you are a very talented writer. You created a great plot and characters. I love your version of Kakashi and Iruka, you respected the canon but added them much more content. The smut was great too, wrapped in the whole of the amazing story. I hope you never give up writing, it will be such a waste. I enjoyed this story very much, thanks!
Kunohichi8 chapter 35 . 6/28/2013
long, but, worth it
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
okay epic
Guest chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
Aww! I love it! I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing! XD
Guest chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
Wow, that was amazing! Great story!
Jb chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
Awe that was a wonderful story! So much mystery and action and angst, but with bits of brightness thrown in along with a happy ending. Thank you for sharing :)
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
NOOOOOOO! that UBBER BITCH!

AND KAKASHI!

HOW DARE HE!

IRUKA IS ON A MISSION! NO WAY WOULD JUST GIVE HIMSELF WHILE ON A MISSION

DUMBASSES!

THAT BITCH!

GAH!
alex chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i'm liking ur story good so far...but u do know that irukas hair is brown right? but it's ur story so u can do whatever u want lol
Cool chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
This really is interesting and hard to predict what happens next.
Leoparddrop chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
Yay! Yoko is dead! But damn, those evil dudes are persistent. Hmmm, wonder what'll happen next.
Leoparddrop chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I really like this. Oh I hope it ends nicely. In the mood for a happy ending fic for some reason.