Reviews for What my principal is Mr Hiwatari!
SoulMaiden24 chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Great chapter! I absolutely loved it in every way imaginable. This chapter was very thrilling, and you have a great way of expressing emotions. I'm very excited to know what else will happen in the future, and I fear for Izzy, but I think she will turn out alright. I hope you can update when you get the chance! ~S.M.
Ai Star chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
oh come on why did you stop there? it was getting good!
SoulMaiden24 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
*claps hands* Great chapter, it was very interesting and in all ways quite amusing. I'm excited to know what else will happen next, and I can't wait to read it too. :)

Internet hugs and chocolate for you! Hope you continue writing and update when you have the chance. ~S.M.
SoulMaiden24 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
I really love this story! It's a shame I haven't read it until now, but I really am enjoying it, and I hope that you can continue it once you get the chance! (Sorry this review isn't as long as it should be, but I can't think of anything to say except great job so far!) ~S.M.
fictionalcharacterwish chapter 21 . 5/21/2010
great story so far! please continue
inperfection chapter 21 . 9/21/2008
HAHA Neuter Scooter..cute story can't wait for the next chapter hopefully we'll see more krad
Luzelle chapter 21 . 6/2/2008
I LOVE THE ENDING! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Please update soon! .

Yume chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
update it, please! I beg of you!
asiasea chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
"TO THE NEUTER-SCOOTER!" That got me cracking up so much! HAHAHA! Poor Dark! At least Izzy and her friends had some fun!
Rena Katsueki chapter 19 . 2/26/2007
omg i want to know what happens! i hate waiting please hurry!
h31r0fd00m chapter 19 . 2/17/2007
Yay! You finally updated! Cool... we both updated our stories on the same day. Lucky... I would KILL to have Krad do that to me. Update soon, this is getting good. Must. Resist. Urge. To. KILL KEI HIWATARI! ... It's not working! *stabs a kei hiwatari voodoo doll* * a screech of pain is heard through the computer screen* O.o;
Akiraflames chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
: Mousy! *rolls on back laughing like an idiot*

~? hours later~

: *FINALLY stops laughing and gets up*

I: Stupid hentai, always being the rat he is.

: For once, I agree.

Keep writing!

~SKI ~
Akiraflames chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I always had a certain dislike for Mr. H. Btw, nice intro, needs work on spelling...but all in all, it's GREAT! ;D

Keep writing!

~SKI ~
Rena Katsueki chapter 18 . 1/23/2007
omg i want to know what happens next please update soon!
SuPeRnAtUrAl3FaN chapter 17 . 1/18/2007
OMG OMG OMG! NO FREAKIN WAY! is awesome- he cant be that evil...unless he rapes her ._. then ill hate him 4ever