Reviews for Our Love Is Here To Stay
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
kitcat19us chapter 18 . 9/26/2009
great story
Shadow Cat17 chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
This was so awesome! I loved it and I can't wait to read the sequal!
SennaFan4ever chapter 18 . 7/11/2007
Hey there ALex! Lauren here. I Hope you're doing well. This story was great! I LOVED it! I was crying and biting my nails when Adam went into the OR to be with Eliza during her surgery. I was almsot crying again at the love Gloria showed for Monica and tried to protect her from Tess's verbal rath. And the ending was great! I can't wait for more of Nightmare!

When Gloria suggested that Monica take Andrew and she, Gloria would take Tess in telling them about the baby, I laughed so hard! That was so Gloria!

Remember ,God loves you!

andrewsblueangel chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
This is an excellent story I am going to read the sequel now I can hardly wait you did an excellent job on this Kim
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
It's a good start, this story sounds great.
JTSplash chapter 18 . 4/30/2006

I've just finished reading this and all its prequels, can't wait for nightmares. I loved this especially because well Andrew/monica :D:P Living in london its hard to catch many episodes of touched by an angel. thanks so much for this.
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 18 . 4/6/2006
*claps and jumps* I'm sorry I haven't replied before but I've had horrible weeks lately! I just adored the story! You must write the sequel and soon, as right now! I want to see Monica have Andrew's baby!

Oh, and please, do me a favoru, would you? Please, leave Rafael with Eliza! Don't punish him with Gloria! He's so, so cute! (I'm sorry, I just can't stand her!)

Great job and thanks for writing it!

Deyse chapter 18 . 4/1/2006

That was just adorable! I love the ending, it was so beautiful! Eliza's recovery, her becoming a caseworker, the party and, most importantly, Andrew and Monica's scene! So adorably beautiful!

I can't wait for the sequel, I need to read them with their little baby!

you did a great job, really, Alexandra, Kepp it up, you sure have a talent!
Chickenwriter chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
This story rules!~ ~ ~ O...monica's having a baby...again...I love the cover up..."other means" can call it that...
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 14 . 3/4/2006

I want to read Andrew hearing about the baby! Now my dear sister Deyse will be happy as she was longing for Monica's baby to be his since the beginning! And to be honest... SO AM I!

Deyse chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
oh boy, she'd better tell Andrew about this soon!
Deyse chapter 13 . 3/3/2006
OMG! *eyes wide open*

Monica and Andrew are together again and... and...

But now, as she looked at it, the reading was there, loud and clear as though the Lord Himself was screaming down at her to realize the truth. It was positive.
Starlight63 chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
great addition! more ASAP!
Deyse chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
*sits on a corner and sobs*

Why? They have to get back together! Poor Monica! POor Andrew! Poor Eliza!