Reviews for Don't Let Your Guard Down
Bea chapter 6 . 5/19
Amazing story!
miaoca304 chapter 40 . 5/11
I was expecting the “girl sirius is inlove with goes to another country” like siriusly i was hoping with all my soul to not have another RILEY (thats a character from another jily story where one of lilys 2 bffs is sirius’ one and only) CAN ANYONE PLS TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A FIC WHERE SIRIUS’ GIRLFRIEND JUST DIES! I KNOW ITS CRUEL BUT ITS LESS CRUEL THAN BREAKING UP OVER LONG DISTANCE
i loved it soooo much
'im sad its over
too bad about gigi and sirius
oh well he has kreacher
u broke my heart LILY BELONGS WITH JAMES
Claire chapter 29 . 1/28
I loved it! I can't really say much else and sirius and gigi are so cute together!
GHAYDAA chapter 40 . 5/27/2017
I LOVED ITTT! PLZ PLZ PLZ DO A SEQUEL TO WHAT HAPPENS AFTER HOGWARTS! ️
Guest chapter 40 . 5/3/2017
Gigi worst character
Anna-Myria chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
Love this story! I'm glad you finally mentioned Snape But I have a suggestion, snape doesn't seem to really be a part of the story, he was in love with Lily. So maybe add him a bit more to the story Thx
Rianne chapter 40 . 4/14/2017
Please write the sequel thingy.. I really wanna se their futures...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Pleasssssssssssssss makkkkkke a sequellllll please
Guest chapter 40 . 9/15/2016
2 nd time I'm reading this
Love it
Sirius and Gigi !
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
Believe it or not, I'm actually very glad to see an author that treats Peter like someone that is INCLUDED in marauder activities instead of just being there. I liked that you made it feel as though they were truly very good friends.
guest chapter 40 . 7/2/2016
The James in this story doesn't deserve Lily. These two characters are too OOC. Also Sirius wasn't the smartest in his schooldays, but he was definitely not dumb. I think the only characters I like are Kacie and Lily, and about the latest I'm still in doubt, because I don't and can't believe how stupid she can be in this story.

Kudos for your writing style, grammar and humor, but you got some important facts wrong about the HP world, like their clothing and the fact that you believe many students can actually snog and screw each other many times over the course of a year. They may get away with it a few times, but a hundred? The professors are not dumb.

Once again, great writing, not so great development, but nice try. I would try reading the HP series again, though. At least to understand the characters better.
Victoria chapter 40 . 6/3/2016
Omg I loved this so so much. I laughed reading all these chapters and I can't believe it's over. Best one I've ever read
i create chaos chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
this story isn't showing up on my phone... I really want to read it though! I'll come check it out later
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »