Reviews for Don't Let Your Guard Down
I love the feminine, easily persuaded Lily! I like this Remus, too!
IAmADidi chapter 40 . 2/22
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEE
your story is really good and I love your OCs! Why did you keep hinting towards something between Remus and Kacie although they had no romantic moments together at all?

IAmADidi
capuza chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
iam getting tired of this lily and james breaking up and getting back together and the breaking up again...over and over again ugh
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
you are a freaking genius this is so funny i nearly wet my pants!
Adnicul chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Oops? Sorry, did you just say OOPS?
Adnicul chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Amazing story. I really really like it
Guest chapter 40 . 10/27/2014
Ya well I want to yell at you. The story was awesome, why did you HAVE to make them break up. I mean come on, you spent 40 chapters on it! 40! I'm really disappointed actually.
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 40 . 3/5/2014
Sequel Necessary! God that last chapter was sad :( Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Seriously, 'Gigi' and 'Kacie'? While I have absolutely nothing against those names, I honestly do not think that they are suitable for the Wizarding world, for obvious reasons...but great start (:
sara chapter 40 . 1/9/2014
really i kind of hate it ok no offence but i was really hoping that Gigi and sirus would end up togethere but it seem like your biched up brain could not cover that ! HATE TAHT PART
softasthunder chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Lol this was nice but I couldn't get past chapter eight because of all the arguing and Lily's bitchness, all tied along with James' and Sirius' stupidity and then iced with more fighting.
Infinity Lily chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
You're killing me!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
One word: Brilliant.
Ali chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I like this chapter. :) Their banter is nice. James is like a knight in shining armor. :D
I am alwayz a slytherin chapter 40 . 3/8/2013
Umm excuse me!? James and Lily never fought after they got together. Its mentioned in the book. And all i know Sirius never had a serious girlfriend, and its not even n AU fic. Anyway not discouraging you, you write good!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »