Reviews for Don't Let Your Guard Down
GHAYDAA chapter 40 . 5/27
I LOVED ITTT! PLZ PLZ PLZ DO A SEQUEL TO WHAT HAPPENS AFTER HOGWARTS! ️
Gigi worst character
Anna-Myria chapter 16 . 4/19
Love this story! I'm glad you finally mentioned Snape But I have a suggestion, snape doesn't seem to really be a part of the story, he was in love with Lily. So maybe add him a bit more to the story Thx
Rianne chapter 40 . 4/14
Please write the sequel thingy.. I really wanna se their futures...
Pleasssssssssssssss makkkkkke a sequellllll please
Guest chapter 40 . 9/15/2016
2 nd time I'm reading this
Love it
Sirius and Gigi !
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
Believe it or not, I'm actually very glad to see an author that treats Peter like someone that is INCLUDED in marauder activities instead of just being there. I liked that you made it feel as though they were truly very good friends.
guest chapter 40 . 7/2/2016
The James in this story doesn't deserve Lily. These two characters are too OOC. Also Sirius wasn't the smartest in his schooldays, but he was definitely not dumb. I think the only characters I like are Kacie and Lily, and about the latest I'm still in doubt, because I don't and can't believe how stupid she can be in this story.

Kudos for your writing style, grammar and humor, but you got some important facts wrong about the HP world, like their clothing and the fact that you believe many students can actually snog and screw each other many times over the course of a year. They may get away with it a few times, but a hundred? The professors are not dumb.

Once again, great writing, not so great development, but nice try. I would try reading the HP series again, though. At least to understand the characters better.
Victoria chapter 40 . 6/3/2016
Omg I loved this so so much. I laughed reading all these chapters and I can't believe it's over. Best one I've ever read
WiseGirlGeek chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
this story isn't showing up on my phone... I really want to read it though! I'll come check it out later
RoseKenzie chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Do you just so happen to have seen supernatural?.?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I love the feminine, easily persuaded Lily! I like this Remus, too!
IAmADidi chapter 40 . 2/22/2015
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEE
your story is really good and I love your OCs! Why did you keep hinting towards something between Remus and Kacie although they had no romantic moments together at all?

IAmADidi
capuza chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
iam getting tired of this lily and james breaking up and getting back together and the breaking up again...over and over again ugh
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
you are a freaking genius this is so funny i nearly wet my pants!
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »