Reviews for Only You
Moonstone212 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ok I know that this is going to sound weird, but...I acctualy cried while reading your story. But hey, you cant realy blame me can you, it was just so romantic and beautiful. I sereously LOVED your story!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love it when they get together.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That's so not cool! I almost cried, like, 4 or 5 times, I don't even cry on friggen movies for crying out loud! I'm grring at you and your good authorness! ;D
Saki chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I love how you portray Inuyasha! he isn't superman he's human... well... 1/2 human... not the point. He isn't indifferent he has emotions too, just deeply buried...

Thanks for posting this!

Saki
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Loved it, I've got a weird taste for drama and angst lately, though romance, fluff and humor are my favorites! Make more!
ShinaVirtue chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Hey! This was so awsome! I loved all the change in prov that was really cool. Anyways, I hope to read more from you soon!

Lots of Love

-Shina
fallenhime.xo chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Luv it so deep continue writng if u can i luv all ure stories
Luv-less-life chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
pretty pretty!
Riku Mitarashi chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Oh, Lord...I almost cried...
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
GOD, I LOVE UR INUYASHA STORIES!
Night's Spell chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Cute-ness. I wish Inuyasha would really kill Kikyo in the series. It would save a lot of drama.
lulgijak chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hi! I really enjoyed your story - I loved Kagome's letter - so pretty! Glad it had a happy ending :D

BTW, thanks for your review!
Inuyashafanfreak chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Dude thatwas awsome! Continue plz.

Later,

Inuyashafanfreak
Neisha chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Ahh, another wonderful oneshot..I love Inuyasha and Kagome pairings, I enjoyed it..until the next one..Neisha
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Haha, wow. Magnificent. I haven't read many Inuyasha stories but this one is still absolute favourite. I love how you wrote the letter. Oh, you're just such a great author *hugs you*.

Soi